Chapter 37 Billy's fast aging part 3

He got our attention. "What's going on?" Tommy asked. "The zeo megasword has been sabotaged and Billy can't transfer to the main cockpit to stop it." Alpha said. Just then, it left the zeo sword holding bay. "The zeo megasword just left the zeo sword holding bay." I said. "The zeo megasword is out of control. I can't access the main control panel." Billy said. "We have to teleport him out of there." Adam said. "The teleporter is still down." Alpha said. "I have an idea. You guys stay here and help Alpha repair the teleporter. John, Kaitlyn, you two are with me." I said. We went into our megasword that we control together. "What's the gameplan?" John asked. "We have to try to hold the zeo megasword still. That's the only way we can get into it." I said. "And if we can't?" Kaitlyn said. "Then hopefully the others show up in the super zeo megasword to help us out." I said. "You mean, you don't have a backup plan?" John asked. "Hey, I never said that I make multiple plans at once." I said. Meanwhile at the command center they help Alpha with fixing the teleporter. "There, that should do it Alpha. Teleport Billy out." Tommy said. "The locator chips aren't online yet. I can't get a lock on him." Alpha said. "If we can't retrieve Billy, perhaps you can stop the zeo megasword." Delphine said. "The super zeo megasword may have enough power to do that. Back to action!" Tommy said. The others show up. "Ariel, we're here to help." Tommy said. "Good timing. We can't seem to hold the zeo megasword still for long." I said. They tried to hold it still too but couldn't. "We can't hold it either." Tommy said. Back at the command center Cestro and Alpha got the locator chips online. "There, try it now Alpha." Cestro said. "I hope this works." Alpha said before trying to teleport Billy out of the zeo megasword. It worked. "Yes, we saved Billy. He's out of the megasword." Alpha said. "That's the good news but look." Jason said. That's when they found out that Cog changer was in the zeo megasword. "I always wanted to give one of these megaswords a whirl." Cog changer said. "A monster is in the main cockpit." Delphine said. "He's in control of the zeo megasword." Jason said. "Mondo's sabotage let the monster get past our defense mechanisms." Zordon said. "Tommy, Ariel, watch out! Mondo's monster is in the zeo megasword!" Jason said. "Thanks for the warning Jason. Don't worry, we got this." I said. "We're on it." Tommy said. "Two on one. I bet we're evenly matched." Cog changer said. Back at the command center Alpha scanned Billy to see if the aging process accelerated even more. "I'm afraid the aging has accelerated even more. At this rate he'll reach 100 years in an hour." Alpha said. "Hang in there Billy." Jason said before walking over to Delphine and Cestro. "Guys, we gotta figure something out." Jason said. Meanwhile on the moon Rita couldn't believe that King Mondo got a monster into the zeo megasword. "I can't believe it! Mondo got a monster into the zeo megasword. Zedd, Mondo is going to destroy my rangers." Rita said. "Who cares who destroys those ranger brats?" Zedd asked. "What kind of an attitude is that?" Rita asked. That's when Finster found out where the impersonator is. "Your evilness, I have discovered the location of the impersonator. Mondo teleported it to a planet eight light years away." Finster said. "Alright, playtime is over. Why don't you show me what this thing can really do?" Rita said. "I've been saving this my queen but I suppose the moment has arrived. Watch as your impersonator makes her return." Finster said. He teleported it into the super zeo megasword. I somehow noticed when the rangers got ejected from the megasword by the impersonator. "I'm back rangers." The impersonator said before getting them out of the megasword. "The tables have turned." I said. "You think?" John said sarcastically. "Hey, you in the super megasword, what kind of monster are you?" Cog changer asked. "I'm your worst fashion nightmare." The impersonator said. Meanwhile in the machine empire King Mondo noticed that the impersonator was back. "If that ridiculous Rita wants to fight, she's challenging the wrong evil monarch." King Mondo said. Meanwhile on the moon Rita was watching the battle. "That rusty Mondo is gonna get an oil treatment he won't forget." Rita said. The two monsters started to fight each other and we just watched. "Do we try to break it up or not?" John asked. I just shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know." Kaitlyn said. Back at the command center Jason, Delphine, and Cestro were watching the battle. "The monsters are fighting each other." Delphine said. "They're gonna destroy Angel Grove if Ariel, John, and Kaitlyn don't step in." Jason said. Meanwhile on the battlefield we were still watching them. "You know, I can't watch this anymore. We've got to intervene." I said. "Alright, let's do this!" John said. Jason noticed that they can't help us if monsters are controlling their swords. "The whole team can't take them down if monsters are controlling their swords." Jason said. "Jason, perhaps it is time to call on the powers of Orrick to help the rest of the team." Zordon said. "Back to action!" Jason said before going to meet the others. "You guys. Tommy. Where is everybody?" Jason asked. That's when the others saw him and ran up to him. "Jason. You brought Orrick's key. Good thinking bro." Tommy said. "Thanks. We've got to call him right away. Are you guys ready?" Jason asked. "Let's do it!" Tommy said. "You guys better do it fast. We don't know how much more of this we can take." I said. "We call on Orrick the conqueror." All of us said as Jason threw the key to summon him. Orrick showed up. "I am Orrick the conqueror, defender of all that is good and true. Who requires my assistance?" Orrick said. "Orrick, it's us the power rangers. Monsters have taken control of two of our swords and we need your help before they destroy the city, and possibly our friends." Jason said. "Do not worry rangers. I believe I see the problem." Orrick said. Then he walked over to where we are fighting and Orrick got their attention which allowed us to get away and recover from the beating that we have taken from them so far. "Excuse me. I believe we have a slight misunderstanding. I'd like to have a word with you and you." Orrick said. They both turned to face him. "Thank you for your kind attention, now ask yourselves is your behavior really fair to the citizens of Angel Grove?" Orrick said. "We're monsters. This is what we do." Cog changer said. They both hit him. "You're going about this all wrong. I always prefer to talk through a problem rather than handle it with brawn. Won't you both behave like gentlemen?" Orrick said. "Gentle? I hate gentle!" Cog changer said. "No kidding, I've had enough of this guy." The impersonator said. Just then they ganged up on Orrick and forced him away. That's when John, Kaitlyn and I got over to the others. "The monsters ganged up on Orrick and forced him away." Jason said. "Look, let's be positive. I don't see how things can get any worse." Katherine said. Just then cogs showed up. "You were saying?" I asked. "We can take these guys. Come on." Tommy said. After a while Tommy noticed that they were retreating. We regrouped. "I better know what that was all about. Mondo must have sent the cogs to distract us from dealing with the megaswords." Tommy said. "Let's head back to the command center and come up with a plan to get the megaswords back." I said. We got back to the command center and walked up to Delphine, Cestro, and Billy. "Rangers, we have found a way to treat Billy... but it may be dangerous." Delphine said. "An old friend from Aquitar, Cestria is bringing me water from their eternal falls." Billy said. "For equestrians, the eternal falls is like your legendary fountain of youth. It makes us younger." Delphine said.