Chapter 49 the death prank part 2 & Justin's birthday part 1

Dr. Jacobs then told them that if they want to they can come in and say their goodbyes. John pulled out his phone and put a frowny face on Facebook. 😕 They came in to say their goodbyes to me, not knowing that I'm pulling a prank on them. "Ariel, you were more than a friend, you were like a sister to me. You risked your life every day to protect those who are innocent and who mean the world to you. I just don't know what my life is going to be like without you. Goodbye Ariel." Jason said. I opened my eyes and turned my head to him. "I got you! You should have seen your face." I said. "You bitch." Jason said. "That was classic." I said. "Wait, this is payback because--" Jason said before we both said I made you think that I was retarded. "What the fuck is going on?" John asked. "What's going on is this girl just won the bullshit comedy blue ribbon. You are the fucking greatest girl. How was the doctor in on it?" Jason asked. "They got me out of it with the paddles, I was totally fine so I talked to him into going along with the bit. Hey doc. It worked out hilarious, thanks." I said. "No problem. We're a fun hospital." Dr. Jacobs said. "You bitch, you think this shit is funny? Did you know how devastateed I was? I put a frowny face on Facebook! How am I supposed to explain that to everybody?!" John said. "Well, that means you can change your relationship status from single to it's complicated?" I said. "You're gonna have to do a lot better than that." John said. "Well, how about in a relationship with Ariel Cornell?" I asked. "Well, we'll have to talk about that." John said before we started to kiss each other. "Okay, well, good talk." John said before we kissed each other some more. "Hey, if you guys wanna bang me and Jason can totally leave the room." Kimberly said. "No, Kimberly, they're classy. They're not like us." Jason said. After a few days we were setting up a birthday party for Justin because it's his birthday but he thinks that nobody actually cares that it's his birthday. Justin knocked on the door. "Hey guys, are you in there?" Justin said. "Crap, I was supposed to meet with him earlier." I said. I went to the door and opened it. "Hey Justin, sorry about earlier, I just lost track of time." I said. "It's fine. Can I come in?" Justin asked. "Not right now." I said. I stepped outside. "They're working on the exhaust for Tommy's car. It's kinda bad." I said. "Well, I'm expecting a call from my dad. Did he call yet?" Justin said. "Not yet. Before I forget..." I said as I pulled out a birthday card for him. "Happy birthday Justin." I said as he took it out of my hand. "Thanks. At least someone cares." Justin said. "I know how it feels when it seems like nobody cares." I said. "Yeah, it's like nobody cares but you." Justin said. "Yeah, I get it." I said. That's when Justin and I decided to walk around town but before we could Justin saw a bicycle. There was a card with it. This is what the message in the card said.
Dear Justin,
The birthday blues have got you down... never fear, what's lost is found. A gift to cheer you on this day... so take a chance and ride away.
"Maybe it's from my dad." Justin said. "You shouldn't just assume that. It could be from a stranger." I said. "But why would a stranger have this out for me?" Justin said. "Strangers don't usually know your name and it's really concerning that who had this here for you did. Usually, they would have their name written at the end of the message but this one doesn't have that." I said. "Come on Ariel, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me." Justin said. "Justin, I'm just looking out for you." I said. "Come on, can I just ride it?" Justin said. I sighed.

"Okay, fine. Just don't come crying to me if something bad happens." I said before walking away. What we don't know is that it's one of Divatox's plans. "Is the plan working?" Porto asked. "Yes, but it's going slower than expected. That big wolf tried to talk the little codfish out of taking the bait." Divatox said. "Too smart for strangers, I'll give her that." Elgar said.

"Whatever, he took it anyway. Porto, are you positive Big Burpa could cast her spell and get the job done?" Divatox said. "Yes. One burps all it'll take." Porto said. "Once he gets on that bicycle that odometer will count backwards to the ultimate birthday blast. Then kaplooey, one less ranger to worry about." Divatox said. Back where we were setting up the birthday party for Justin I haven't gone back. "Where has Ariel been? She would be back by now." John said. "Maybe she needed a break. You know how stressful being a ranger could be." Kaitlyn said. "Yeah, I guess. Plus, it did look like she was overworking herself a little." John said. "Like she was pushing herself too hard." Tommy said. Then he put up a pinata. "It must be hard for Justin. You know, being far away from his dad, especially on his birthday." Tanya said. "I want to make this a great day for Justin." Tommy said. "You're not the only one." John said as he put up another decoration. Justin looked at the odometer noticing that it's at 25 miles. "25 miles? Maybe it's a used bike. I don't care. At least my dad and Ariel remembered my birthday. Not like my other friends." Justin said as he put a helmet on. Then he started to ride away when he got stopped by Big Burpa for a minute. "Hey little friendless friend and happy birthday to you. The name's Big Burpa and you're the new best biker buddy. Why slow down when you can speed up?" Big Burpa said as she casted her spell. Justin had to pedal fast just to keep up with the speed the bike was going at. The odometer started to go down. Justin knew that he had to contact us but he couldn't stop the bike. Back at the command center Alpha noticed what was going on. "Mayday! Mayday! We got a traffic school reject on our hands. Justin, come in." Alpha said. "Alpha, I can't stop the bike! It's out of control! And I can't take my hands off the handlebars. I should have listened to Ariel about not taking it for a ride. And I should have known something was wrong when the odometer went backwards." Justin said. Just then Alpha contacted us but I wasn't with them. I heard my communicator beep. "What's up Alpha?" I asked. "Ariel, you and the others better get back here. Justin is on the fast track to a really bad day." Alpha said. "Alright, I'm on my way. I'll contact the others too." I said before contacting everyone else. They heard their communicators beep. "What's going on Ariel?" John asked. "Guys, meet me at the command center. We've got a problem." I said. "We're on our way." John said. They teleported to the command center. "Hey guys, Justin is about to have a really bad day. Take a look at this." I said as I activated the viewing globe. "I don't believe it." Tommy said. "You know, I bet that freaky biker chick is behind this whole thing." Adam said. "Yeah, I'll go after her." Tommy said. "I'll go out and see if I can find Justin." I said. "Ariel, you never rode a bike before." John said. "Oh, I have, but I always had training wheels on my bike. I never transitioned to two wheels. The thing is I'm going to be using my car, not a bike. I can't go fast on a bike anyway." I said. "Tommy be careful. You know that Divatox is in the detonator business and you never know what she's got wired." Tanya said. I turned to Tommy. "You ready?" I asked. "You bet!" Tommy said.