Chapter 94 Arachnitor dies from power overload

When we got back to the college Alyssa went to go hang out with some friends. John and I found out where the others were. They all got knocked to the ground. "Anymore of this and we're done for." Kaitlyn said. "Nighlok! Back off from my friends!" I said as I sent my wolf sword to attack him. "Ariel, you're okay." Kaitlyn said. "What is that thing?" John asked. That's when Arachnitor sent the moggers at us. John took them down. "Guys, I didn't have time to finish the black box but I promise to try again." John said as he gave them their power discs back. They took the rest of the moggers down. "Spin sword! Wolf hunt bow!" I said as I spun my power disc on my sword to make it go into bow and arrow mode. I noticed that it just got a lot harder when the bow changed back into my sword. "This just got a lot tougher. I better back off." I said before launching myself back. He got back over to me. "This guy has a lot of energy." I said before getting sent to the ground. They came over to me. "We're all too exhausted to put up much of a fight. But if we combine all of our strength..." I said. "We need something that doesn't need much symbol power." John said. "Octet slash?" Jayden asked. "My thoughts exactly." I said. Then we used octet slash but it didn't quite work because he got right back up. "Do it again. But this time, I'll help it on it's way." Antonio said. "But we'll hit you. I can't risk losing another friend." I said. I don't know how I was able to say that after what happened with Tommy. I mean, I didn't want to lose anyone else after Tommy died. "No you won't. Just trust me. I got a special move that will keep me safe and power up our attack." Antonio said. "Alright, I just hope you know what you're doing." I said. "Spin sword, octet slash!" We all said as we did the move. "Now let's put a super spin on that slash." Antonio said as he did his special move. Arachnitor was knocked down but then he left. Just then giant moggers show up. We got a bigger problem now. "Time to go mega." Jayden said. We got into our swords and brought them together. "Antonio, join us." Jayden said. Antonio called in the clawsword. "I've got a theory about these guys. A big bang theory." Antonio said.

"Guys, look out!" I said. "You guys take care of Arachnitor. I can smack these guys down without even breaking a sweat." Antonio said. "You got it." Jayden said. "Hold on, we got flying moggers too." I said when I noticed them. They brought out the three swords that made the samurai battlewing and combined it with the megasword. After taking a few down the remaining flying moggers were like it's not worth it, let's get out of here. "We did it. They're heading home." Jayden said. Antonio took down the rest of the moggers. "Now let's get spider breath." Antonio said. "That mutant must have given us the slip." Mike said. "Antonio, wait. Arachnitor is long gone by now." I said. We went back to the college. The next day I was sitting in the annex by myself and I was lost in my thoughts. That's when they came up behind me. "Is this a bad time?" Kaitlyn asked. I turned to face them. "No, what's up?" I asked. "Well, first we wanted to make sure you're okay after all you've been through." Mia said. "And we're going to eat some pizza and figure out a strategy for these more powerful nighloks." John said. "Wanna join us?" Kaitlyn asked. "Thanks guys, I'm doing fine. But why don't you go ahead without me." I said. "Are you sure?" John asked. "Yeah." I said. "Okay, no problem. It's your choice." Emily said. They started to walk away. "My choice." I said to myself. Alyssa is right about the whole choice thing. "She's right about the whole choice thing, and she knows that we can choose who we want to be." I said to myself. I stood up and turned to face them. They were about to walk out of the annex when I stopped them for a few seconds. "You guys, I changed my mind. I will join you." I said. "Come on, let's go to our dorm room." Kaitlyn said. "It's great to have you back." John said. "I might not have been back at all if it weren't for you." I said as the guys signed into our dorm room. The next day we were all training. Jayden and I were training hard. In the middle I just stopped. I'm not sure why. Besides, I think John was trying to talk to me but it was like I was a million miles away. I shook my head as I heard him. "Hey Ariel." John said before turning to the others. "She just stopped." John said before turning back to me. "It was like you were a million miles away. Are you okay?" John asked. "It's nothing." I said. "You can talk to us Ariel. We're here for you." Kaitlyn said. That's when Mia came up to us. "Hey guys." Mia said. "Have you finally decided to join us for practice?" John asked. "No, I told Jason that I'm cooking dinner tonight." Mia said. "What's the special occasion?" I asked. "Antonio has been working so hard to infuse all of our symbol powers into the black box and I want to do something special for him. Anyway, I have to get some ingredients for it. See you guys later." Mia said before leaving. I walked out of the gym. "I feel so bad for her. First Octaroo poisons her, and now this." Mike said. "Mike, be nice. She's going through a lot right now. She dosen't need anymore stress." Jayden said. Meanwhile in the netherworld Master Xandred was yelling at Dayu because she couldn't do what Master Xandred told her to do. "You failed me again! Dayu, I ordered you to destroy the veteran red ranger but you dare return without even attacking that ranger! Why?!" Master Xandred said. "Oo-ah-oo. Beating a veteran ranger isn't an easy thing to do. Maybe she wasn't up to it. Dayu, tell the big guy you're sorry." Octaroo said. "No. If you're angry with me then destroy me." Dayu said. "What did you say?" Master Xandred said. "You'd never understand. Ever since I gave up my spirit to evil I've experienced nothing but sorrow. Century after century of consent heartache." Dayu said. "Oh really? Then I guess you don't need this harmonium." Master Xandred said before grabbing it. The minute he grabbed it, it caught on fire. He threw it a few feet away the minute it caught fire. "No! My harmonium! You ruined it!" Dayu said. "You chose to trade your spirit to darkness. That deal can't be undone. It's time for you to forget your pathetic past." Master Xandred said. "How could you do this to me? I knew you were evil.

But this? I must get it fixed." Dayu said before running out. "Oo-ah-oo. Come back Dayu." Octaroo said. "She won't get far. Summon Rhinosnorus." Master Xandred said. "Him? What's he gonna do?" Octaroo asked. Back in town Dayu came through a gap. "How could he?" Dayu asked. Then she heard someone playing their guitar. She ran over to Felix. "Hello." Dayu said. "Hey. Who are you?" Felix asked. "Nice tune. Your musical essence is just what I need to repair my instrument." Dayu said. Little did she know that Mia saw her. Mia went behind a wall and morphed.

She ran over to her. "Let him go or I'll make you let him go!" Mia said as she charged at her. They started to fight. "You want him so bad? Here." Dayu said before throwing him at her. Then she grabbed him again. "Don't interfere samurai ranger." Dayu said. "You're not going anywhere with him." Mia said. Just then Rhinosnorus showed up and used a mist attack to make some people fall asleep.