Chapter 84 under mind control part 2

He also asked if he was good. "So, black ranger is in the palm of your hand?" Master Xandred asked. "She'll do anything I tell her to do." Madimot said. "Then make her turn on herself." Dayu said. (Aka: Commit suicide) "When's the last time you had fun Dayu? Three centuries ago?" Madimot said. "Well, actually..." Dayu said before getting cut off. "Forget I asked. It's much more fun playing puppet master and making people do things they never would." Madimot said before walking away. For a guy who looks like a walking apple cart and has a brain the size of a prune pit, Madimot is pretty full of himself." Dayu said. "Who cares what he thinks? As long as his tricks keep the sanzu river rising then let him be." Master Xandred said. At the construction site just outside of town all of the construction workers ran away from us. "That's right, run away from my black menace." Madimot said. John was already on his way over. Back at the college the others were wondering where John is. "Jason, where's John?" Jayden asked. "He's already gone to battle the nighlok." Jason said. "Are you kidding me? What about Ariel? The nighlok will make her fight John." Jayden said. "Hopefully that won't happen. But it is our duty to protect people. He may have no choice." Jason said. "There's always a choice. This is bogus." Mike said. "Have faith in him Mike." Jason said. "Mike, we have to help John." Mia said. "And hope Ariel comes to her senses." Jayden added before they walked out. Back at the construction site John showed up. "It's about time ranger." Madimot said. "Ariel, please wake up." John said. "Not going to happen. Make this fight count or I'll make Blacky turn her sword on herself." Madimot said. That's when the others showed up. "John, we're here to help." Jayden said. "No. I can't put anyone else at risk." John said before turning back to face me and Madimot. "You want a show? I'll give you the show of your life nighlok." John said. "I wish I had some popcorn. Blacky attack!" Madimot said as he got onto higher ground. I pulled out my sword and pointed it at him. Then John morphed. "He won't hurt Ariel." Jayden said. "I hope you're right." Kaitlyn said. "I can't believe this is happening." Mike said. John and I charged at each other and started to fight. "What are you thinking?! That's Ariel!" Mike shouted. "Wake up Ariel!" Jayden shouted. "You're fighting John! You can't do this!" Kaitlyn shouted. "Come on Ariel. I know you're in there." John said as he continued to fight me. I got him a few feet away from me. I spin the disc on my sword. "Spin sword icewave!" I said as I did the move. "Man, this is so not cool. Stop!" Mike said. "Shut you pie hole." Madimot said before blasting them with his shield. "No talking during the show." Madimot said. John and I continued to fight. After getting me on the ground he stopped, but kept his guard up in case I did anything else. I grabbed my sword and stood up. I was out of breath, but still had some fight left in me.

I charged at him. "Come back to us Ariel." John said. He blocked my hit and pushed my sword down then he spun the resist disc and hit me with his sword. I felt the spell breaking. The spell broke but what they don't know is that I was brainwashed too, and they're about to find out. I looked at John and started to back away from him when the others blocked me from going any further from the back. I noticed them behind me and ran a few feet away from them with my sword drawn. I turned to face them. "Stay away!" I shouted. "Ariel, listen to us." Kaitlyn said. "No, I won't." I said. "She must have gotten brainwashed too." John said. "What do you mean?" Kaitlyn asked. "Remember what happened with Tommy in the machine empire?" John asked. "Oh, yeah. I almost forgot about that." Kaitlyn said. "I think I know the only way we can get through to her. At least she can hear us now." John said before turning back to me. "Light blue ranger, power down." John said to demorph. "John, are you sure you know what you're doing?" Kaitlyn said. "She has to see us. She has to be in front of the faces of her real friends." John said. "Do not try to deceive me." I said. John started to walk towards me. I ran up to him but when I was about to punch him I couldn't bring myself to do it. I started to attack him in some other way when he wrapped his arms around me. "Ariel, don't do this. Please. It's me John." John said. "John?" I asked. "Don't listen to him." Madimot said. "She's starting to remember him. I think it's working guys." Jayden said. "John? What's going on? I don't understand this. I feel like I know you but everything is just fuzzy, I can't remember anything. No! You're a power ranger! You bring evil and destruction wherever you go!" I said. "That's correct. Destroy him immediately!" Madimot said. "Ariel, don't do it. Red ranger, power down." Jayden said to demorph. "Ariel, the nighlok has tricked you. We're your friends." Jayden said. "This has to work." Kevin said. "I hope so. Let's get with it you guys." Kaitlyn said. "Samurai rangers, power down." The rest of the team said to demorph. "Jayden is right. Ariel, we're here to help you." Kaitlyn said. "I don't know why but I feel like you're telling me the truth. Is it possible that everything he told me about you was a lie? I'm so mixed up I don't know who I can believe." I said.

"Try to think of all the things we've been through together." John said. My thoughts ran back to Tommy again. "No!" I shouted as I broke away from them. "What is wrong with me? I don't understand!" I shouted as I sank to my knees and hit the ground with my fists. "No, this is not what is supposed to happen." Madimot said. "Come on Ariel." John said. "You can't fool me!" I shouted as I pulled out my sword and pointed it at them. I stood up and started walk towards him. "Don't move rangers." I said. "That's the spirit. Do it!" Madimot said. "Ariel, I know in in there." John said. "I don't know what you're talking about." I said. "Come back to us. It's okay." John said as he put his hand on top of my sword and lowered it. I heard Tommy's voice again. "Go back to the rangers. They're your true friends. They're like family. You wouldn't kill your own family." Tommy's voice said. "What are you doing, remember, your the one in charge here. Fight!" Madimot said before coming over to where we were. "They are your enemies. Destroy them!" Madimot said. I turned to face him. "I don't think so nighlok. Black ranger power down." I said to demorph. "No!" Madimot said. "You're my enemy. I'm staying with my friends." I said. My eyes went back to their brown color. "What have you done? Blacky, my puppet! Red ranger, you planned this all along!" Madimot said. "When we fought in the forest my resist symbol power protected me from your mind control ray." Jayden said. "We weren't sure if the resist disc's power would work on Ariel too. But I had to try. I had no other choice." John said before turning to me. "Sorry I had to risk fighting you. But I had to get into a close enough position to use the disc." John said. "Fighting me?" I asked. "Because you're such a good fighter it took me a lot longer to get close enough to use it. Luckily, it worked." John said. "I think it's time we battle someone who isn't on our own team." I said before we morphed back into our ranger forms. "John, Kaitlyn, you two help the others with the nighlok. I'll help Jayden with the tiger sword." I said. "You got it." John said.