Chapter 101 Ariel practices the super seal part 2

I got up and got ready to do it again. "Jason, get out of the way." I said. "No, I'm not going to let you wear yourself down." Jason said. "Jason, I don't want to hurt you!" I said. I started to do it again but then a strong blast came from the symbol as I was making it bold. We ended up falling over a cliff that I didn't know about. "Hold on Jason!" I said as I covered his head with my hands and arms so that he wouldn't hit his head on the ground below. As soon as we hit the ground, I noticed that Jason went unconscious. I tried to shake him awake. "Jason! Jason, are you okay? Jason! Are you alright? Jason, are you okay?" I asked. Jason finally came to. "Are you alright?" I asked. "Yeah, I just need to get my breath back. That was a pretty big fall." Jason said. I nodded in agreement. "Thanks for the save." Jason said. "Hey, we're rangers, we look out for each other." I said. "Well, we did what your father wanted." Jason said. "Yes. And we did it well. You're a great leader Jason, and a great friend. I'm glad I have a friend like you." I said. "Well, I guess you can call me a true friend." Jason said.

Meanwhile in town Gingertox showed up and started to attack everyone. "Hope you're hanging in there." Gingertox said. That's when John saw him. "Hey, let those people go you stinking nighlok!" John said as he ran over to help them. "Stinking? What you smell is my new unbeatable power." Gingertox said. Then John morphed. "Samuraizer! Go go samurai!" John said as he morphed. Back at the college they were eating when the gap sensor on Michael's morpher went off. "Not a moment too soon." Mike said. Michael opened his morpher to find out where the attack is. "Corner of the Boulevard of the allies and Bates street. Let's go." Michael said. "I hope Ariel is okay." Kaitlyn said. Meanwhile in Pittsburgh John was still fighting Gingertox. "Take a whiff of this." Gingertox said as he lunched some smoke at him. "This guy is no ordinary nighlok." John said as he was sent to the ground. "One puny ranger, all by himself is too easy." Gingertox said before grabbing him and smashed him into a building two times before making him fall to the ground and demorph. That's when the others show up. "Nighlok, back off!" Jayden said. Then they morphed. They started to fight him. Mike went to go check on John. "John, are you okay?" Mike asked. "Yeah, but watch out. That nighlok is stronger than anything we've ever fought before." John said. "Don't worry, we'll take care of him." Mike said before going back to help the others. Back by panther Hollow run Jason and I were talking. "You were a good ranger. Those years were difficult in many ways. But you were strong, and confident, even at times when it didn't look like it. I made a promise to Tommy, and I fulfilled it the best way I could." Jason said. (Flashback: Tommy is dying.
Tommy: Jason... promise me this.
Jason: What?
Tommy: Promise me... that you'll... keep Ariel... out of... trouble.
Jason: I'll try. I promise you that.
Tommy: That's all... I'm asking. Thanks.
They say goodbye to each other and Tommy gives his last breath. End of flashback) "You've become an excellent ranger. You might not get the symbol correct right now, but you were truly the black ranger. I'm so proud of how strong and confident you've become." Jason said. "Thanks Jason. I think it's time you left. I'm close to getting the symbol right, I can feel it." I said. "Don't overdo it." Jason said after I helped him up. "I spent my whole life saving people. Besides, this symbol is the only way to save the world. I have to do the symbol perfectly, then I'll come back." I said. "Then do it." Jason said before walking away. Back at where the battle is taking place Jayden got knocked to the ground. Then the rest of the team got knocked to the ground. "Time to get serious." Michael said before going into super samurai mode. "You don't scare me." Gingertox said. Then the rest of the team used octet slash. Then Michael used the wolf hunt bow. It worked to destroy him. Then he came back as a mega monster. John leaves to find me again. They bring in the samurai battlewing megasword but this nighlok has a third life in the form of a dragon. "No way, it looks like Rayquaza." Michael said. "Rayquaza?" Kaitlyn asked. "It's a pokemon from this show my daughter used to watch all the time when she was young." Michael said. Back in the netherworld Octaroo started to feel really weak. "Oo-ah-oo. He sucked away almost all of my life force. Giving him a third life really drained me bad. I feel like fried calamari." Octaroo said. "You fool, you should have known." Dayu said. Back at where the battle is, they were getting knocked around really good. They brought out the rest of the swords and brought them together. "I need everyone's symbol power." Jayden said. Then they wrote the symbols for the swords they have and used a mega strike which destroyed him. "Samurai rangers, victory is ours." Jayden said. John got back to the college after everyone else got back. "I couldn't find her." John said to himself as he tried to put some ottamons together to make a small bed in the dorm lounge. That's when Kaitlyn, Mia, and Emily came by the dorm lounge and saw him. "John, you're injured." Emily said. "I'm fine, just worried about Ariel, that's all." John said as they helped him lie down on them. "I'm going to get you some ice." Emily said. Then as she went to go get some ice Kevin, Mike, and Antonio came to the dorm lounge. "Relax dude, we got you." Mike said. "Ow, ow, a little easier on the caregiving, okay?" John asked. Then Jason walked in and sat down. Michael came into the dorm lounge too. "Jason, are you okay? What happened?" Kaitlyn said. That's when the rest of the team saw him. "Jason!" They all said. They kinda moved the one by John's head and John fell onto the ground. "Owwwww!" John said. "Did you find my daughter?" Michael asked. "Yes, she's practicing the super seal." Jason said. Meanwhile by panther Hollow run I was standing by the river telling myself that I can get the symbol right. But I have to get to a part with more trees. I went to an area where there were more trees. Back at the college they couldn't believe what I was doing. "We have to stop her from working herself to exhaustion." Mike said. "You can't stop this. I've already tried." Jason said. "Well, I'm going to." John said before trying to get up but couldn't. "No, you need to stay and rest. We'll take care of it." Michael said. They started to walk out when Kaitlyn and Kevin stopped and Jayden noticed. "Kaitlyn, Kevin, you guys coming?" Jayden asked. "We're gonna stay with John and take care of him. We need to divide and conquer in case there's another nighlok attack. I hate to split up the team, but this way we'll be able to help John with recovering while you help Ariel." Kaitlyn said. "We understand." Mia said. "Don't worry, we'll get her back here safely." Michael said. Back at schenley park I was about to practice the symbol again when my old enemy from middle school, Dillon came up behind me. "Hey bitch!" Dillon said. I turned to face him. "Dillon, what are you doing here?" I asked. I haven't seen him since I was in fifth grade. He was in fourth grade when I met him. The school that we went to was not just a fifth and sixth grade middle school, it was also a kindergarten through 4th grade elementary school. "We have some unfinished business." Dillon said. "May I remind you that you threatened to push me off the swing during recess all the time but you never actually did it?" I asked.