Chapter 61 Mesagog & Lothor team up

Dustin can't wait to face us again. "Now I have to take a power nap." Lothor said. That's when Elsa walked in. "You're gonna need more than a nap to beat the power rangers. Lucky for you, my master is willing to help out." Elsa said. "How did you get in here?" Shane said. "This is a private lair." Dustin said. "Back off buddy, if you know what's good for you. Mesagog doesn't mess around with amateurs." Elsa said. "You don't know who you're messing with." Tori said. "Wait Tori. Mesagog has sent us his messegener. The least we could do is listen to the message." Lothor said. Back at where we had the meeting we were still talking. "Jason, there's something we haven't considered." I  said. "Way ahead of you. Mesagog, right?" Jason asked. "What if he finds out about this? Can you imagine the two of them on the same side?" Ethan asked. "Well, our day just went from bad to worse." I said. Back in town Cameron told Hunter and Blake his plan to help us with dealing with the rest of their team. "Are you nuts?" Blake asked. "I take back everything I ever said about you being smart." Hunter said. "Have a look at what they've done. We have to get to the abyss. It's our only chance." Cameron said. "You were there, right? You know what's inside that thing." Hunter said. "Yeah, our powers. And we have to get them back if we're going to have any chance of helping the dino rangers deal with Tori, Shane, and Dustin." Cameron said. "No way. No. There's no possible way I'm going near that thing again." Blake said. They talked him into it. "I hate you guys. I just want to say one last time, I think this is a bad idea." Blake said. "Okay, let's go and stick together. We split up when we're through." Cameron said. They started to rapel down into the abyss. Meanwhile in Mesagog's lab Lothor walked in. "Well well well, love what you've done to the place. It's homey, in a high school science lab sort of way." Lothor said. "Lothor, your reputation precedes you." Mesagog said. "Well, don't believe everything you hear, although there's no such thing as bad press, right?" Lothor said. "Right. I suppose you're wondering why I've called you here." Mesagog said. "Let me guess. Does it have twelve legs and come in assorted colors?" Lothor said. "There's only five colors this time but they're no less of an irritation." Mesagog said. "I feel your pain." Lothor said. "Well, I called you here in the hopes of an alliance of sorts." Mesagog said. "I see. I'm listening." Lothor said. "I have a plan, but it would require use of your evil power rangers." Mesagog said. "Ah, you've heard of those, have you? They're all the rage." Lothor said. "I believe there's a way we can help one another. That is, if you're willing to work together as a team, to rid the planet of the power rangers, once and for all." Mesagog said. Back in the abyss of evil, Blake, Hunter, and Cameron made it down there. "Man, it stinks down here." Blake said. "Let's find our powers and get out of here." Cameron said. That's when Hunter noticed the samurai amulet. "Look, over there." Hunter said. "The samurai amulet." Cameron said. "I can't believe no one's guarding it." Hunter said. Just then, one of Lothor's minions show up with some henchmen. "You were saying Hunter?" Blake said. "Welcome to my home power rangers." Zurgane said before sending his henchmen at them. Meanwhile at the cafe in town I was looking up some stuff about the ninja rangers. "Whoa, Ethan, check this out. It says right here that the ninja rangers took down 100 space mutants at one time." I said. "Yeah, remember the putties?" Jason asked. "Don't remind me. Especially don't remind of the cogs, those guys were brutal." I said. "Well, after fighting them, I believe it." Kira said. "Oh come on, they weren't that tough. I'd fight them right here, right now." Conner said.

Just then, they walked into the cafe. Shane used an air attack on us. "Can I get you anything? A doughnut maybe, or a muffin?" Conner asked. "Try to stay away from sugar. It makes me hyper." Shane said. "I'd hate to see him when he gets hyper." Ethan said. "No shit." I said. "Get up, we have some unfinished business." Tori said before looking right at me. "Oh look, it's the girl that froze up during the first battle." Tori said. They got up. "Dude, she's kind of cute, don't you think?" Conner asked. "Yeah, in a crazed ninja terminator sort of way." Ethan said. "Would you stay focused?" I asked. "Can we get on with this?" Shane asked. "We're not going to fight you here." Conner said. "Well, then we're just gonna have to destroy you." Shane said. "We'll meet wherever you want. But you come alone." Conner said. Jason and I stayed back. "Why should we agree to that?" Shane asked. "It's called honor. I thought you ninjas knew all about that." Kira said. They stood there locked in stares for about a minute before anyone else spoke. "Fine, under the hubba bridge, in one hour. Only six of us. No one else." Shane said. "Fine, we'll be there." Conner said. Then they used ninja streak as they left. "Why is it only the six of you? I still have a score to settle with them too." I said. "Why bother going? You know you're just gonna freeze up again." Jason said. "Yeah, I guess you're right." I said before leaving. "Where's she going?" Conner asked. "No idea, but I'm going after her to find out." Jason said. Jason followed me to Tommy's old house in Angel Grove. When I knocked on the door his dad came to the door. "Hi Mr. Oliver." I said. "Hey Ariel. What are you doing here?" Mr. Oliver said. "It's kinda difficult to explain why I'm here. I was just wondering if you have anything that Tommy had that you think we would like to keep." I said. "I got a box of things together. Here it is." Mr. Oliver said as he gave me a box. It's not as big as the one Conner has. It's a good size. "Thanks." I said. Jason saw the whole thing. Then he went back and told the others what happened. I took the box to the college, then I went back to help the others come up with a plan. Meanwhile in the abyss of evil Cameron reached for the samurai amulet but couldn't quite reach it. Zurgane used an attack that made Blake fall futher into the abyss. Before he could fall much farther Hunter jumped and grabbed his brother by the hand and hung onto the edge of the ravine with his other hand. Cameron got over to them. "Hang on." Cameron said. "I'm trying. I'm losing my grip." Blake said. That's when Zurgane and everyone that was helping him left. "I can't believe I'm gonna miss my race tomorrow." Blake said. "Did you seriously just say that?" Hunter said. "I... can't... hold on." Cameron said. When it looked like all hope of getting out of the abyss was gone Cameron's dad showed up and helped him to pull them back up. One hour later Conner, Kira, and Ethan went to hubba bridge. "So, if they use special powers, we use special powers. If they morph, we morph. Sound good?" Conner asked. "It does to me." Kira said. Just then they got hit with an air attack again. "Man, do they have to keep doing that?" Kira asked as they got back up. "Fools, you actually showed up." Shane said. They started to fight. Conner used super speed to get behind Shane. Ethan was blocking Dustin's attacks with hardened skin. Then Dustin went for a surprise attack by coming out of the ground behind Ethan but it really didn't work out the way he planned. Kira was trying to kick Tori but Tori was dodging them. Tori got behind Kira and brought Kira's arms down. Then she jumped over Kira, still holding onto her hands. But then Kira jumped over Tori.