Chapter 65 Ariel's fighting spirit part 2 & Ariel saves her friends

Jason didn't exactly know where they were going but he knew that they didn't stand a chance without their powers. "Where are you going? You don't stand a chance without your powers." Jason said. "That wouldn't stop Ariel, and it's not going to stop us either." John said as he walked out with everyone else, leaving Jason with me. They went for round two with him, only this time, without their powers. "Alright freak, we're going to stop you right here and now." Conner said. "Tough talk from a bunch of powerless rangers." The monster said. He blasted them as they ran towards him. "You're through." He said when he got them on the ground. They got back up and fought him but he was too strong for them. "This is pathetic." He said. Back in my mind John pinned me to a tree that just happened to be in the area. I raised him above my head. But by the time I got him back on the ground he threw me off. Then he picked up a stone pillar and placed it down in a way that he can kick it towards me as I got back up. He kicked it towards me and the impact that happened behind me sent me to the ground again. "You know better than anybody how powerful I am. Why don't you just give up the fight?" John asked. "That's the one thing I'll never do!" I shouted. Then he pointed his sword at my chest. He could have killed me right there but he lowered his sword and held out his hand to me. "You passed the test." He said as he helped me up. "Test? What are you talking about?" I asked. That's when Jason walked up to us. "You haven't been fighting us, you've been fighting for your life." Jason said. Then Tommy walked up to us. "And you've proven your will to live is stronger than any ranger power." Tommy said. Then John opened his hand revealing the pink dino gem. "This is yours." John said before I took it out of his hand. "Good luck pink ranger." They all said. I closed my hand around it. Then I woke up with Jason beside me. "Ariel, you're okay." Jason said. I smiled at him. 😀 "Yeah, never felt better." I said. Then I turned my right hand over and opened it to see the pink dino gem. On the battlefield they got blasted which sent them to the ground. They were injured to a point where the monster thought that it was over. "It's over." The monster said. Before he could hit them with an attack that would most likely destroy them, I showed up and kicked him further away from my friends. "Ariel." John said getting my attention. I turned to face them. They got back up. "You're alive." Kaitlyn said. I gave them a nod and a thumbs up. 👍 "Not for long." The monster said making me turn back to him. "Dino thunder power up!" I said to morph. "Big deal." The monster said before he tried to blast me. I kicked him a few times and got him on lower ground. "Super dino mode!" I shouted to go into super dino mode. "Whoa, when did she get super dino powers?" John asked. "I don't know but she picked a good time to bust them out." Kaitlyn said. The monster tried to blast me but I dodged it. I got down there and did some hand-to-hand combat with him. Then I hit him with my thundermax saber. Then I grabbed him and threw him into a rock cliffside. Then I pulled out the thundermax blaster and blasted him, which destroyed him. That's when they got their powers back. "Sweet, we got our powers back." Ethan said. I turned to face them. They ran up to me. "Ariel, what was that about?" John asked. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I said. That's when the monster grew into a mega monster. "Do you think you six can finish this guy?" I asked. "Totally." Conner said. Then they morphed. They got into the megaswords but they got knocked down. "If Ariel can win her fight, so can we." Kaitlyn said. "You're right Kaitlyn." Trent said. "Let's give it everything we've got." John said. They all went into super dino mode. The megaswords were back up and charged up. They used the attacks that is most likely to do the most damage. They finished it with the dino drill at full power. It destroyed him. We met back at the college. "Alright, so let me get this straight. Three old rangers came to you." Ethan said. "And you had to fight them to get your life back?" Conner asked. "This is amazing. It's like all of the power rangers universes lined up." Ethan said before they all started to talk at the same time. "Guys, I just wanted to thank you for hanging in there with me through all this. It was tough, but you guys came through. It means a lot to me." I said. "She's right. You should be really proud of yourselves." Jason said. "We're just really glad to have you back Ariel." John said. "Well, I'm back where I need to be, with my team." I said. The next day after our classes I met with Jason, John, and Kaitlyn. "Alright, so why did you want to meet with us?" John asked. "I think it's time we tell them what the rules of being rangers are." I said. "Well, there were three rules." John said. "Actually, there are four rules." I said. "Zordon didn't say anything about a fourth rule." Jason said. "There's a reason behind that. He didn't know that there was a fourth rule." I said. The next day we met with the others down in the rec hall. "Alright guys listen, we have a few rules that you guys have to follow. The first rule of being rangers, never use your powers for personal gain. The second rule of being rangers, never escalate a battle unless Mesagog forces you. The third rule of being rangers, keep your identity a secret. And the fourth and final rule, and the most important rule, never fight for revenge. Only fight to save the world." I said. "Ariel, we know that you want revenge on Mesagog for what he did to Tommy." John said. "I'm not out for revenge. I wouldn't be able to morph if I was." I said. "Well, we'll do our best to follow those rules." Conner said. "Yeah, totally." Kira said. "Good, now we need to come up with a plan to take down Mesagog." I said. "We don't have to come up with a plan right now. We got some time." John said. "Right, but we don't have a lot of time." I said. "Don't worry about it right now. He has to come up with a plan too." Jason said. "His plan is to return the world to the era of the dinosaurs. But he would need the gems to power up whatever he wants to use to help him achieve his goal. We can't let him get the gems. We have to protect them at all costs." I said. "Hey, Conner, do you still have that box?" Kaitlyn said. "Yeah, I guess we didn't get around to it yet." Conner said. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. How about we meet up after brunch on Saturday and we can go through both boxes and pick out what we want to keep." I said. "Sounds like a good idea. I mean, none of us have anything to remember him by." Jason said. A few days later we all met in the annex after brunch. We had the boxes. "Which box should we go through first?" Conner asked. "How about we go through the one you have first." I said. "Alright." Conner said as he opened the box. The first thing that caught my attention was a Jojo Siwa poster. "Wow, seems like he liked Jojo Siwa." I said. "Who wants the Jojo Siwa poster?" Conner asked. "I'll take it." I said. Conner handed the Jojo Siwa poster to me. I had an extra box for the stuff I'm keeping.