Chapter 105 the final battle part 1

The next day the sanzu river flooded into our world. The gap sensor on my samuraizer went off. I looked at the map but it looked like an invasion. "This looks like an invasion. I've never seen so many go off all at once before." I said. "It's time to make our stand and defeat Master Xandred for good." Jayden said. "Yes, kwetu ni kwetu, home is home." I said.

"Let's go." Emily said. "Let's do it." Mike said as we ran out. Meanwhile in town Master Xandred just sailed his ship into our world. "We finally escaped the netherworld! Now we'll show these humans what suffering really means. This world belongs to the nighlok now." Master Xandred said. "Oo-ah-oo. That it does." Octaroo said. At a part that is not underwater yet, there was a whole army of moggers. "Look at them all." Antonio said. "This is really it." Mia said. "No shit Sherlock." I said. "Being a ranger is the best thing that ever happened to me. I wouldn't trade it for anything." John said. "Me either." Mike said. "No place I'd rather be." Emily said. "Same." Kaitlyn said. "I guess I don't have to ask you all if you're ready for this then." Jayden said. "Jayden, as long as you're with us, we're ready for anything." Kevin said. "No matter what we're up against, we're in this together, all the way." Emily said. That's when the moggers spotted us. "Looks like they spotted us." Mia said. "Let's do this!" Jayden said. Then we morphed. "Samurai ranger, ready!" We all said as soon as we morphed. We charged at them with swords drawn and they charged at us. "We can beat these moggers." Jayden said. "But there's so many." Emily said. "I'd say this is all of them." Kevin said. "Good, we can get rid of them once and for all." Mike said. "Sounds like a plan." Antonio said. Back at the ship Octaroo and Master Xandred were still talking. "Oo-ah-oo. It's an epic win for you. The black ranger's super seal didn't work. The human world is flooded and now you can sail wherever you want to." Octaroo said. "No Octaroo, I haven't won. Not yet, but soon. When the rangers are defeated and they come crawling begging for mercy, then my victory will be complete." Master Xandred said. "That would be awesome." Octaroo said. Then he sailed over to where we are fighting the moggers. "Rangers, the hour of your destruction is at hand. Prepare to meet your doom." Master Xandred said. "Talk about someone who telling us to be prepared." I said under my breath.

"Take your best shot Master Xandred." Jayden said. "Oh, we will." Master Xandred said. We saw the white patch where he absorbed Dayu's humanity. "There, on his chest. That's where he absorbed Dayu's humanity. It could be his only weak spot. I may only get one shot to strike him there, so I gotta make it count." I said as I put the shiba ice disc into the black box. I went into super samurai mode. "Get me in close." I said. "Flanking positions, Mia and Emily in the front, John and Kaitlyn beside Ariel, Mike, Jayden and I in the rear, Antonio, watch our backs." Kevin said. They all got into position around me. "Kaitlyn and I will shield you. You just focus on hitting that spot." John said. "It's time. Get me to Master Xandred no matter what the cost." I said. We charged at the remaining moggers and started to fight them off. "This is my one chance to finally take him down." I said.

Then Antonio got stopped by some Spitfangs and moggers. He shot at them with the light sword which destroyed them. We continued to fight the moggers. "Foolish rangers. Fighting onward, to their doom." Master Xandred said. Emily and Mia cleared a path for me. "All clear Ariel." Mia said. "Go for it." Emily said. Master Xandred launched an attack at me and John and Kaitlyn got hit with it while shielding me. I charged at him. I spun the shiba ice disc and an ice colored streak surrounded the blade. "I couldn't seal you, but I can still destroy you!" I shouted as I ran towards him. He tried to hit me but I dodged it and put my sword up to defend myself. Then I hit him in his weak spot. "I knew this would be your weak spot." I said as I pushed it deeper into his weak spot. He grabbed the blade of my sword making the ice colored streak disappear. "I see. Not a bad strategy black ranger, but you won't defeat me that easily." Master Xandred said before throwing me off. "Are you okay?" John asked. "Yeah, I'm okay." I said. "Impossible." Kaitlyn said. "You really thought that you could destroy me?" Master Xandred said. "This isn't over Xandred." I said. Just then the shiba ice disc broke into three pieces. "Great, the shiba ice disc just broke." I said with frustration in my voice. "Your one chance at victory now lied shattered on the ground." Master Xandred said before using nether wind and flames of the netherworld, making is fall to the ground and demorph. "Well, I'm waiting. Beg me to spare you, you worthless rangers." Master Xandred said. "No matter what you do to us, we'll never bow to you. Besides, we weren't born to follow." I said.

"Even now, your spirit can't be broken. Perhaps you just lack the proper incentive. If you won't beg for yourselves, then I'll capture the other black ranger and see if you'll beg to spare him." Master Xandred said as he walked away. "Dad, no." I said as I tried to get up but we couldn't get up. After a few minutes, I sat up. "You guys can stand, right? Because we have to find a way to stop Master Xandred." I said. They sat up. "I was just taking a break." Kaitlyn said. "Me too." John said as he stood up. "Rangers never give up, no matter what. What we do today will be remembered forever." I said. We pulled out our swords again and went for the remaining moggers. Back at the college Michael was working on another shiba ice disc. "Michael, are you okay?" Jason asked. "My daughter risked her life every day to save the world, just like I did once. They need another disc. I am willing to give her every ounce of the super seal's powers. It may be their only hope. Shiba ice!" Michael said as he got all of the super seal's powers into the disc. It worked. But then he collapsed. "Take the disc to my daughter. Tell her I gave it everything I have left." Michael said. "And it has all your power." Jason said. "But the power can only be used once." Michael said. Jason took the disc and came to help us with the rest of the moggers. I was happy to see him. "Ariel." He said as he ran up to us. We also ran up to him. "Those guys were tough, but I'm glad that we were able to kick their butts." I said. "Is everyone alright?" Jason asked. "We're fine." Kevin said. "We're okay Jason, you don't have to worry about us. Besides, whenever I thought about giving up you always reminded me to never give up." I said. "We'll take Master Xandred down, if it's the last thing we do." John said. Then he came up to me. "This is for you." Jason said. He pulled out another shiba ice disc. I couldn't  believe that my father would have made another one. "Another shiba ice disc? But how could he?" I asked. "He gave it everything he had. But, I'm afraid it can only be used one time." Jason said. "One time, huh? I'll be sure not to waste it." I said. Then he pulled out another disc. It was the one that my mom gave to my dad. "This disc belonged to your father. He used it in his final battle with Master Xandred. He must have been saving it for a time like this. You can double your power with it." Jason said. "The fate of the world riders on this last battle." I said.