Chapter 62 mission in Angel Grove part 2

Kira then kicked Tori in the arm making her let go, but with just one hand. The minute they broke away from each other Tori used her water attack and Kira used her sonic scream. Neither one got hit. As Shane jumped to the other side of the bridge he shot his air attack at Conner but Conner didn't go down. He jumped up to where Shane landed and started to attack him. Then Shane threw Conner over the metal fence but Conner grabbed it. But then Shane made Conner let go by punching him. Both teams regrouped. "This is boring." Tori said. "Shall we?" Shane asked. "Oh yeah." Dustin said. Before they could morph, Cameron, Blake, and Hunter showed up. "No, wait." Cameron said. "Wait a minute, Blake? That's how I know you. You're a power ranger." Kira said. "Good cause we can use all the help we can get." Ethan said. "We're not here to help you guys out. We stick with our own kind." Blake said. "Lothor has shown us the error of our ways." Hunter said. "Whoever doesn't follow us, we'll destroy." Cameron said. "This is going to be great." Dustin said. Then Cameron turned to face them. "Wait. First you have to take these. A little power boost, direct from the abyss of evil." Cameron said. "But we already have our powers." Tori said. "Not these ones." Hunter said. "You better be right about this." Shane said before they each took one. "Believe me, you won't be sorry." Camron said. They switched the coins out. Then when they activated them they were all sent to the ground. That's when Cameron, Hunter, and Blake helped them up. "Dude, what happened?" Dustin said. "How did we get here? The last thing I remember..." Tori began when Blake cut her off. "Lothor... he's back." Blake said. "Yeah, we know. Sensei told us." Shane said. "That wasn't Sensei." Hunter said. "No dude. I know Sensei when I see him." Dustin said. "No, it's Lothor." Blake said. "Okay, unless it was Lothor dressed as Sensei." Dustin said. "Okay this is all highly amusing but does someone want to tell me what's going on?" Conner asked. They came back and Camron told us everything that happened. "We were about to fall inside but dad got there just in time." Cameron said. "So we faked being on Lothor's side to get you to take the right ninja discs." Hunter said. "It's a good thing you guys showed up when you did." Conner said. "We're glad you're here. But now it's time to get down to business." Jason said. "Jason is right. We have a serious problem on our hands." Sensei said. "It's gonna take all of us to defeat him." Jason said. Back at Mesagog's lab Zurgane walked up to Mesagog and Lothor. "Sir, the troops are assembled and ready for battle." Zurgane said. "Your general has done well." Mesagog said. "Enough about him. Let's get this show on the road. We have a world to command. And the clocks are ticking." Lothor said. They started to walk out when Elsa stopped Mesagog. "Master, I know it's not my place, but do you really think it's wise to trust them? I mean..." Elsa said when Mesagog cut her off. "Of course it's not. That's why I don't. Lothor is a pawn, nothing more. When I'm done, he will be a mere footnote in our dino restructuring of earth." Mesagog said. Back at the headquarters, Jason was helping me practice some special moves that I was hoping to use for the battle.

We got the alert by the time I was done with it. "We've got company." Kaitlyn said. "And not a minute to soon." I added. "It's time. Let's show them what teamwork is really all about." Jason said. We all morphed.

"Dino thunder power up!" John, Kaitlyn, and I said to morph. We all got on our motorcycles/ATV's and rode towards them as they charged at us. We shot lazers at them. Conner and Shane went for two of the henchmen that work for Lothor. But then they got blasted. Kira and Tori were fighting Elsa. When it looked like they were both going to hit the ground after getting blasted Kira went into super dino mode and helped Tori out by having her grab onto her legs while she was flying like a pterodactyl. They blasted her. Hunter and Blake were fighting Zurgane. Cameron came over to them to help them out. After all getting a hit on him he blew up. Jason was brought down to the ground by an attack. I got over to him. "Are you okay?" I asked before turning to face them. "They're asking for it." I said. "I think it's time to show them what these old teammates can really do as a team." Jason said after he got back up. "Right. Let's do this! Super dino mode!" I said to go into super dino mode. We took down most of the tyranodrones and kelzaks. Ethan and Kaitlyn took down the rest with their hovercraft cycles. Then Conner and Shane took the final bad guys down. "Alright! We did it!" I said. "Just like old times. Right partner?" Jason asked. "Definitely. Just like old times." I said. Back at Mesagog's lab Mesagog was not happy that we won again. "Your plan has failed. I knew I shouldn't have trusted you. Looks like this planet has one too many evil villains and I have no intention of leaving." Mesagog said. They started to fight. It mostly consisted of hand-to-hand combat. They got right up into each other's faces. "Say goodbye Lothor, and this time, mean it." Mesagog said before making Lothor into a collectible for himself. We headed back to Reefside. "Hey Conner, about that box you wanted to show us. I have one too. I'll meet you guys outside in the back of the building." I said. "Alright, but we should probably do it tomorrow. It's getting kind of late." Conner said. "Alright, I guess we'll see you guys tomorrow." Jason said. "You know it." John said as they walked away. I turned to face Jason. "Jason, if I recall something before coming back here, you had something to show me." I said. "Yeah, a few friends and I found it a few days ago. I'm just wondering if you know who you are." Jason said. "Well, I thought I knew, now I'm not so sure." I said. "Well, I know who you are." Jason said before singing this one song that Rafiki sang in the lion king.

"What's that supposed to mean anyway?" I asked. "It means you're a baboon and I'm not." Jason said. "I think you're a little confused." I said. "Wrong, I'm not the one who's confused. You don't even know who you are." Jason said. "Oh, and I suppose you know." I said as I started to walk away. "Sure do. You're Tommy's best friend." Jason said. I stopped in my tracks and turned to face him. "Bye." Jason said as he ran away. "Hey wait!" I said as I went after him. I caught up with him behind the building. "You knew that I was his friend?" I asked. "Well, more like a brother to you." Jason said. I didn't know how to respond to that. "Come on, our friend is waiting." Jason said. I followed him into the wooded area behind the school and found a stone foundation. In the middle of it was some kind of pond. I looked into the pond. "Do you see him?" Jason asked. "I don't see anything. Just my reflection." I said. "Look closer." Jason said. I looked a little closer and watched as my reflection turned into Tommy's reflection. "You see, he lives in you." Jason said. Then I heard Tommy's voice. "Ariel." Tommy said. I looked up at the sky. "Tommy?" I asked. "Ariel, you have forgotten me." Tommy said. "No, how could I?" I asked. "You have forgotten who you are and so forgotten me. Look inside yourself Ariel. You are more than what you have become. You must help the team defeat Mesagog." Tommy said. "I can't. I'm not strong enough." I said. "You might think that now, but you know that deep down, you are." Tommy said.