Chapter 48 The fight part 2 & the death prank part 1

Divatox walked over to the volcano. "Watch it you big Christmas tree ornament!" Divatox said. "Sorry about that." Rygog said. "Maligore, arise and meet your bride. Together we will exact revenge on Lerigot, descendant of those who imprisoned you. Come to me." Divatox said. That's when Rygog noticed that Kimberly was helping the rangers rather than fighting them. "The humans are turning pure again." Rygog said. "No! Now we don't have a sacrifice." Elgar said. "Oh, but we do dear nephew." Divatox said. "We do?" Elgar said. Divatox nodded and put her eel on Elgar which made him and her eel fall into the volcano. "Remind me to get another pet." Divatox said. Kimberly was on her way out when she got stopped by Jason walking up to her. Then she saw two warriors coming towards her. "Uh-oh." Kimberly said before turning around and running away. That's when Yara and Lerigot used their magic to make Jason return to normal. Kimberly punched one that sent it to the ground. "Out of my face." Kimberly said. Then she got grabbed from behind. But then Jason tapped that one on the shoulder. "Excuse me." Jason said before getting it off of her and kicking it away. "Thank you." Kimberly said. "Anytime." Jason said. They fought off the remaining warriors and regrouped. "Man, tough room." Tommy said. Then they noticed that Maligore was coming. "I don't think I like this one bit." John said. "No shit Sherlock." Kaitlyn said. "Come to me Maligore. Untie our powers as one!" Divatox said. Just then, Maligore climbed out of the volcano. "Get ready to take this freak." Tommy said. "She wants to marry him?" Katherine asked. "I think it's time to break out the hardware." Justin said. "Good call Justin." Tommy said. Then they pulled out their weapons. "Turbo lighting sword!" Tommy said. "Turbo hand blasters!" Justin said. "Turbo star chargers!" Tanya said. "Turbo thunder cannon!" Adam said. "Turbo wind fire!" Katherine said. "Turbo snow attack!" John said. "Turbo hand guns!" Kaitlyn said. Divatox walked up to Maligore. "You look great. Haven't changed a bit." Divatox said. They launched their attacks at Maligore but it didn't really help the situation. "What a hot head." Tommy said. "What's the plan Tommy?" John asked. "We gotta lead brimstone breath outside and call on our swords." Tommy said. "But what about Ariel?" Kaitlyn said. "Don't worry about her. I know that Jason and Kimberly will get her out safely." Tommy said. They started to fight Maligore again but they all got hit with a counterattack from him, Adam getting hit the hardest. "Adam, get up." Tommy said. "I can't move." Adam said. "Come on. You can do it." Tommy said. "Hey, your bride is leaving." Adam said. Maligore looked over at Divatox as Adam got up. "Made you look." Adam said.

"You have the worst sense of direction, and you're ugly." Divatox said to Rygog. Maligore turned back to them. "Everyone, out the way we came. Adam, can you make it?" Tommy said. "Yeah." Adam said. "Okay, let's go." Tommy said. Jason came over to where I am and got me on his back. Then he ran over to Kimberly, Lerigot, and his family. "We gotta get out of here. The place is going to blow. Come on." Jason said as he ran out with Kimberly, Lerigot, and his family. They got out and got into their swords. "Head for the clearing." Tommy said. Maligore was already outside at that point. Then Divatox and Rygog got out. "You're going on a diet the minute we get back. Come on, we're going to miss the whole fight." Divatox said. Just then Maligore grew into a mega version of himself. "Let's see what this baby's got. Ready to bring them together." Tommy said. "Ready!" The rest of them said. "Turbo megasword morph sets online." Tommy said. "Powering up the turbo shield armor now. Desert thunder is ready to rock." Adam said. "Blizzard Storm is right there with you." John said. "Gold Striker here. I'm ready too." Kaitlyn said. "Initiate docking sequence now." Katherine said. "Mountain blaster is lined up and coming in." Justin said. "Red lightning coming in for final docking sequence." Tommy said. They brought all of their swords together. "Megasword turbo charged." They all said. "Let's take care of business." Tommy said.

Divatox and Rygog were watching the fight. "Maligore, win this one for me babe." Divatox said. They got the sword out. "Ready to fly?" Tommy asked. "Ready." Katherine said. "Alright, engage mega turbo jets, now!" Tommy said as he activated them. "Turbo jets full power!" All of them said. "Later flame face." Tommy said before they destroyed him. Maligore fell off the cliff to his death. "Alright, we did it!" John said. Rygog noticed that the volcano was going to erupt. "The volcano, it's erupting. We better get out of here." Rygog said. "My plans! The money, the jewels, the plastic surgery, I didn't even get a honeymoon! You mark my words Rygog. The power rangers will pay for this one day. I never accept defeat." Divatox said. "Right, no defeat. So what do we do now?" Rygog asked. "Run!" Divatox said. They start to run away from the volcano. "I want my mommy!" Divatox said as she ran away from the volcano. Just then Kimberly, Jason, Lerigot, and his family walked out of the bushes with Jason still carrying me on his back. "Hey guys. How about a lift?" Tommy asked. They lowered one of the hands down to the ground and Kimberly, Jason, Lerigot, and his family all got onto the hand and we headed back to our dimension. When we got back to our dimension John took me to the hospital while Jason went to the kickboxing center with the others. Lerigot and his family went back to their home planet, now that they are safe. Jason has to take Rocky's place in the competition. Tommy gave Angel Grove their first point. Adam gave Angel Grove their second point. Jason gave Angel Grove their third and final point. The tournament took seven minutes and ten seconds. "I knew they could do it!" Justin said. They all went up to the kickboxing arena. "Well, looks like the shelter isn't closing anytime soon." Tommy said. Justin even got to hold the trophy. After the celebration Jason and Kimberly decided to go to the hospital to see how I'm doing. "Hey Kimberly, how about you go ahead. I'll drop this off at the shelter and meet you there." Jason said. "Okay." Kimberly said. After Jason dropped off the $25,000 prize money at the shelter he came to the hospital. "Hey guys." Jason said. "Hey, how was the kickboxing tournament?" John asked. "It was good. We won so the shelter is not going to be closing anytime soon." Jason said. Later that night they weren't really talking to each other. Doctor Jacobs walked into the room. "How is she? Is she gonna come out of it?" John asked. "I don't know Mr. Mitton. We've done everything we can and it's all up to her now." Dr. Jacobs said before walking back out. "Ariel, please wake up." John whispered. Just then the monitor gave the flat line sound. John got up, walked into the hallway and called for help. A nurse came into the room. "Ms. Cornell?" The nurse said as she checked for a pulse. "We have a code blue in room 134!" The nurse called. "What does that mean?" Kimberly asked. "I'm sorry you're gonna have to wait outside. The doctors will do everything they can but I need you to go to the waiting area now." The nurse said. A team of doctors came into the room. "What's the status?" Dr. Jacobs asked. "She was stable a minute ago and now she's unresponsive. The monitor says she's in asystole. She's not breathing, no pulse." The nurse said. "Start compressions. Prepare to intubate. Give her a milligram of epinephrine." Dr. Jacobs said. They got me out of it with the paddles so I talked to Dr. Jacobs about pulling a prank on them. That morning Dr. Jacobs walked into the waiting area and walked up to them. "I'm sorry, she didn't make it." Dr. Jacobs said. "What?" John asked. "Ariel." Jason said.