Chapter 43 becoming turbo rangers part 2

Tommy helped me up a hill. I couldn't really walk on my ankle. I don't know if I sprained it or twisted it. "Tommy, hold on a minute." I said when we got to the top of the hill. "What's up?" Tommy asked. "Do you think that our power boxes are kinda like rescue packs?" I asked. "What do you mean?" Tommy asked. "Have you ever seen the show go Diego go?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course I have." Tommy said. "There's a song in that show called rescue pack." I said.

Rescue pack was my favorite song throughout the whole show. I continued with what I was saying. "Earlier, you gave me some water to drink from your power box. And then just now in the river, you got the PFD out of my power box and put it on me so that I wouldn't drown. What else could be in our power boxes?" I asked. "Maybe anything for any kind of injury." Tommy said. "Exactly, we should see if one of us has like an ankle brace or something for my ankle." I said. Tommy took his power box off of his back and pulled out an ankle brace.

I took off my right shoe and sock, put the ankle brace on, and put my sock and shoe back on

I took off my right shoe and sock, put the ankle brace on, and put my sock and shoe back on. It started to feel a little better and I could put a little bit of weight on it. So I figured that maybe I just twisted it. Tommy then made another brace out of sticks and some kind of string I had in my power box. He put it on my ankle, right up against my shoe and sock. It helps to immobilize it. "How did you know how to do that?" I asked. "I took a survival course at the youth center one day over the summer." Tommy said. "Well then, I bet you have some survival skills." I said. Then he pulled out the short range locator. "We're headed in the right direction but the signal is getting fainter." Tommy said. "He must be weakening from the sun's heat. We've got to hurry." I said. Within a few minutes, we found Lerigot. We walked over to some rocks, which gave me a chance to sit down and rest my ankle. He walked up to him. "Lerigot, my name is Tommy and this is Ariel. We're friends. We're here to take you to Alpha." Tommy said. They walked over to me and Lerigot used some of his magic to make my ankle feel better. "He healed my ankle." I said as I took the brace that Tommy made off. I turned to Lerigot. "Thank you Lerigot." I said. "Alpha, we're standing by with Lerigot for teleportation." Tommy said. That's when Alpha teleported us back to the command center. Meanwhile at Castaic lake Kimberly and Jason decided to do some scuba diving. Divatox noticed them as they were about to go into the water. "Well, what do we have here? Two humans ripe for the picking and they're heading our way." Divatox said. She sent a few of her minions to capture them. They got them into her ship. "Two perfect specimens worthy of feeding my fiance. Throw them into the bilge where they'll stay fresh for my beloved Maligore." Divatox said. "It will be my pleasure." Elgar said before pulling a switch to put them in the bilge. "Now, let's real in that little runt Lerigot. He's probably with Zordon by now. Remove the mind block. We'll use his wife Yara to contact them both." Divatox said. Meanwhile at the command center Alpha was helping Lerigot get his life force back up to normal levels. "Is he going to be alright?" Katherine asked. "The sun has taken its toll on him. But this should restore his life force for now." Alpha said. "I wonder who's after him." Adam said. "I think we're about to find out." I said when I noticed that Lerigot was starting to thrash around. "Lerigot is receiving a telepathic transmission that is obviously upsetting him greatly. Zordon what should we do?" Alpha said. "Perhaps if we can figure out what he is receiving we can help him. Alpha, attach the cranial transmission scanner and connect it to the viewing globe." Zordon said. That's when we see Divatox. "Divatox." Tommy said. "I knew it!" I said. "Zordon, I know you can hear me so listen well. Lerigot must surrender. Say hello to Lerigot's family. Yara, loving wife and caring mother to little baby Bethel. Don't you just want to pinch those adorable cheeks?" Divatox said. "Make it stop. Look what it's doing to him." Adam said. "Bring him to me. And by the way, as a token of my appreciation I'll spare a couple of your favorite humans. They're not much to look at but my sensors tell me that they were once one of your power rangers. Do what I say or it's lights out for all of them." Divatox said. With that the transmission ended. "Kimberly and Jason. I can't believe she has them both." John said. "John, calm down. We'll come up with some way to rescue them. I'm sure of it." I said. Meanwhile in the bilge of Divatox's ship Jason walked up to Kimberly. "Kim, I think we're in major trouble here." Jason said. "I'd say. Wish we could morph." Kimberly said. "Dosen't look like there's any way out." Jason said. Meanwhile at the command center Alpha was talking to Lerigot. "They understand each other." Tanya said. "As good friends should." Zordon said. "I don't understand. Why does Divatox want Lerigot?" John asked. "I believe that Divatox plans to use Lerigot and his golden key to pass through the treacherous Nemesis Triangle into another dimension. Once there, she will likely travel to the lost island of Muiranthias and attempt to join forces with an evil creature named Maligore." Zordon said. Tommy scoffed. "Great, then what?" Tommy asked. "Then nothing will be safe. Even the swords would not be enough to stop them." Zordon said. That's when Alpha noticed that Lerigot was preforming the Liarian Prayer of guidance. "What? No!" Alpha said. "What's he doing?" Kaitlyn said. "He's preforming the Liarian Prayer of guidance." Tommy said. "He's preparing to surrender." Alpha said. "But why? We can't let him do that." Katherine said. "It's his family. We'd do the same for each other." Adam said. "And our families." I added. "I just hope they're okay." Katherine said. "Okay, listen, we'll get Kim and Jason out of there, then we'll go after Lerigot's family." Tommy said. "Look, Kimberly and Jason were power rangers once. If anyone can get through it they can." Adam said. We then teleported to the lake where Jason and Kimberly went scuba diving. We got to a spot where we could look out over the lake. "Look, there they are." I said when I noticed their ship. That's when some of her warriors, including Elgar came out onto the lake and came up to the shore closest to us. "Send Lerigot down." Elgar said. "No, bring our friends closer first." Tommy said. "You have no choice humans. This is as close as you get. Now send the wizard down." Elgar said. "We might not have a choice here guys. We've got to send him down." I said. "Are you crazy?" John asked. "It's the only way to get our friends back. We have to do it." I said. "I don't like it. We should try to stall them until we can figure something out." Adam said. "Yeah, I think maybe you're right." Tommy said. That's when Lerigot sent himself down. "Lerigot's gone." Tanya said when she noticed that Lerigot was no longer standing beside us. That's when we saw him walking towards Elgar and the warriors that came onto the lake with him. "Lerigot, no!" Tanya said. "Come back!" Tommy said. Lerigot turned to face us and waved goodbye. "Alright, you have what you came for. Let our friends go." Tommy said. "Swim for them." Elgar said. "I'm not a strong swimmer." I said. "We'll handle the swimming, you stay here on land." John said. "Alright." I said. They swim out into the lake as soon as they thought they dumped Kimberly and Jason into the lake. Then they headed back to the ship.