{Momotarou Mikoshiba}

Title: Scare Gone Wrong?

Anime: Free! Eternal Summer

---------------------------

(Your PoV)

I giggled as I pushed aside the many pieces of clothing hanging inside the small closet in Momo and I's shared bedroom. I slipped inside and pushed the clothes back in front of me.

Today was the day I was going to scare my cute-obsessed boyfriend. We had been at a continuous scare war and I was about to strike back once again. I hurried home after work so that I could get home earlier than him so I could scare him. I looked down at my phone and seen it was 2:30 pm. I whispered,

"Okay! He'll be home any second! Hehe just you wait I'm going to get you so good!!" I giggled and waited patiently for just the right time to strike.

(TIME SKIPEU FOR ABOUT 6 HOURS BROUGHT TO YOU BY IWATOBI MUSCLES)

6 hours..6 hours had passed since I had been in the closet and he still wasn't home. I was seriously wondered where the heck he could've been. He said he was coming straight home after his swim meet. I unlocked my phone and texted him.

To: Momo
Subject: Location?

Honey where are you?

Sent!

I patiently waited for his reply. Anxious to see what he would say.

My phone vibrated and I hurriedly opened it.

From: Momo
Subject: Where are YOU?

I'm at home! Where are you?!?

I furrowed my eye brows and got out of my hiding spot to see Momo walking towards the bedroom. I spoke up as soon as I saw him

"HEY! I didn't even hear you come in! How long have you been home!?"

He chuckled and put a hand on the back of his neck.

"Actually..I got home at around 12..I left the swim meet early so when you came home I could scare you..I was hiding in the shower..but I never heard you come in.."

I looked at him in pure disbelief.

"Are you kidding me? I got home at 2 and hid in the close hoping to scare you!!! I can't believe we did this!"

We both stared at each other for a moment before breaking into a laughing fit, throwing our arms around each other.

"Let's call it a truce okay (Y/N)~chan?"

I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"I can't believe we just sat in cramped places for hours thinking we were going to scare each other!"

He laughed again and kissed me. That was a really funny memory we both were going to remember for a long time.

Authors note: ITS 1 AM THIS IS LITERALLY RELATIONSHIP GOALS OKAY BYE BYE (BTW MOMO IS SO CUTE)