{Hinata Shoyo}

Title: Hurry (Y/N)~chan! KILL THAT SPIDER!

Anime: Haikyuu!!

-------------------------

You were leisurely sprawled on your boyfriend, Hinata Shoyo's couch. Where he was at the moment? You had absolutely no idea. You sighed at the disappearance of your ball of energy and decided to go look for him.

"Hinata where are you?" You yelled as you climbed up the steps.

You then heard a piercing scream that could only come from one person. It came from the attic and you immediately ran up there to see what the havoc was.

"Um...what are you doing?" You said as you seen your boyfriend in a defensive pose with an old fork pointed at the other side of the room.

He seen you and raced over and pulled you in front of him.

"(Y/N)~CHAN! YOU HAVE TO PROTECT ME!" He shouted as he hid behind you.

"What on earth are you talkin-"

"ITS A BLACK BEAST!!"

"...is it a spider?"

"YES. KILL I-"

Before he could continue, you lazily walked over the other side of the room, noticing the black spider on the window seal, and smacked your foot onto it, killing it instantly. You heard behind you a huge sigh of relief and turned,

"What were you even doing up here..?"

He blushed and rubbed the back of him head, saying,

"A-Ano...I was going to hide up here and then call you up to scare you...but I guess I got scared instead..." He said sulkingly. You chuckled and hugged him.

"Don't worry I'll always protect you Shoyo~kun!"

He smiled and pecked you on the lips.

"Arigato~"

You smiled and took his hand.

"Let's go cuddle on the couch, okay?" He nodded and once you got downstairs, he laid down on the couch with you on top of him, your head on his chest and his chin right above your head. You snuggled deeper into his chest, smelling that signature hinata smell you fell in love with.

He watched you, playing with your hair as well. He then sat up so that you both were in a sit position, although still tangled in each other. Hinata brought your face closer to his and kissed you passionately. You blushed ad snuggled back into his chest. Other than that spider incident, today was a pretty good day for you two.

Authors note: SORRY THAT SUCKED AND VERY SHORT (ey person matches the story) BTW IM GETTING SURGERY SOON SO YEAH OKAY BYE BYE!