{Ciel Phantomhive}

Title: Let's Get Married

Anime: Black Butler

A/N: Hey guys~ I'm writing this at my grandma's~ I don't have internet here so I'll just post this later. In this one shot, You and Ciel are both 21, dating, and live together. It's a modern AU. (And short as hell)

------------------

You sighed as you finished up the last piece of your college homework. It had been a long day of exams, classes, and continuous studying.

You shut your laptop while rolling your shoulders and suddenly you heard the front door close. Knowing who it was, you got up and ran towards the door. Even when you locked eyes with him you didn't stopped running. You jumped onto Ciel, making him fall onto the floor with you on top of him. You hugged him like there was no tomorrow.

"H-hey (Y/N) what's this about all of a sudden?" You looked up at him and shook your head.

"Just missed you." You said as you nuzzled your head into his chest. He smiled sweetly at your action and stroked your hair.

"I'm home now. How about we get a bath together?" You blushed at his action and nodded. He smiled and picked you up, taking you to the tub.

You both stripped down, getting the different things you always needed for the bath. Ciel sat on a stool by the tub, filling it up just the way you liked it. He said,

"Alright. Everything's ready to go." He slipped in and looked over at you, burning eyes into your naked body he was oh so familiar with. You noticed and blushed as you slipped in and immediately pressed your back to his chest, embarrassed. He sighed happily and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"(Y/N). You know I love you right?" He asked as he rested his chin on your shoulder.

"....Yes? Why do you ask?" You replied in a curious tone.

"No it's nothing I just wanted you to know." He chuckled and pressed a kiss to your shoulder. He then spoke again.

"Hey (Y/N)?" You replied once again,

"....Yes?"

"..................................."

"Let's get married." He said in almost a whisper. You gasped and turned around completely, slipped your legs around his waist.

"Ciel you better not be joking."

"(Y/N) I'm not joking with you right now. We've been dating for as long as I can remember and I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather spend the rest of my life. I want to have kids with you. I want to grow old together and give each other deep back scrubs when we're all old and wrinkly. I love you so much and can't live any life without you." The tears in your eyes finally fell as he finishes the sentence. You yelled yes at the top of your lungs and brought him in for a passionate kiss, a kiss that symbolized how excited you were knowing that Ciel was going to become your husband.

A/N: okay first of all I know it's hella short but I started it at my g'mas house and never finished and then two days later I'm laying in my bed after swimming for 5 house with a massave sun burn trying to type. The struggle of being a fair skinned ginger. Anyways~ I'm sorry I haven't updated in a few days it's just that I used to update everyday and it's kind of tiring so I'm slowing down a little bit. I'm sure everyone's already back or is getting ready to go back to school so I just wanted to wish you all luck and hope we have a great year! Let's do our best everyone!