{Takao Kazunari}

Title: Thunderstorms

Anime: Kuroko no Basket

A/N: WOOOO TAKAO IS SO HOTTTT he's not my favorite tho (My fav is Moriyama) huehuehue ON WITH THE STORY!

-----------------------

You stared at the TV with a clouded look in your eyes. The news anchor just announced a big storm was coming and that meant one thing....thunderstorms. You absolutely despised and were terrified of them. They were so loud and they made you feel so small and useless.

Originally, you planned on your boyfriend Takao holding you throughout the storms but him, not knowing about it coming said,

"Ah! I need to go take a shower. I'm going to shave too so you can head to bed whenever (Y/N)-chan! I'll join you when I'm done." And that made your mood go into an even deeper abyss of fear and sadness.

You sighed and shut the TV off, setting the remote down on the coffee table in the middle of the room. Walking back to your room with paranoia rising inside you. The sounds of water hitting the window soon came after you closed the door, mixing in with the sound of takao lightly humming in the shower connected to your shared room.

You hurriedly striped down to your panties only and pulled on one of Takao's shirts. He always loved when you wore his shirts, he said that it made him feel so happy inside and that made you just as happy to hear him say that. You wearily shut the drapes over your window but before you could close them, a loud BOOM filled your ears. You gasped as fear entered your body, making you crouch down and cover your ears.

One after one the flashes and booms kept coming. You were still crouched down like before. You thought to yourself,

"I need to get to safety." Your eyes darted around until your eyes landed on the small space under your bed. You swiftly ran over, grabbed your comfiter  (which much to your liking smelled strongly like Takao), and laid it down under your bed. You laid on the edge of it before grabbing it and rolling to the other side, resulting in a large cacoon you were more than happy to be in. The sounds weren't as bad now but you knew there was no way you were going to sleep without your comforting boyfriend.

After another 10 minutes of suffering, you heard the shower turn off and following that, the bathroom door opened. You didn't dare move, even if he was there you were too scared to move now. You heard him say in a curious voice,

"Hm? Where did our comfiter go? More importantly where did my princess go?" You watched his feet stand right in front of you. The towel you assumed was previously on his waist was now at eye-level with you. You blushed upon seeing this and hesitantly watched as he walked away and most likely went to his underwear drawer.

After putting his boxers on, you seen him walk over to the window, slightly pulling the draped back to look out at the storm. A chuckle came from him as he said,

"So that's where you are. I'm sorry I forgot about this." He then started walking until his feet were right in front of you. He bent down until you were staring into his blue eyes. He smiled and said,

"C'mon. Get out of there so we can cuddle and sleep in each other's arms." You shook your head and snuggled deeper into the soft blanket surrounding you. He chuckled once again and forcefully but gently, pulled you out from underneath your bed. He picked you up and unraveled you from the blanket, resulting in you clinging to him instantly. He laid you on the bed and while still standing, pulled the covers up to your neck before giving you a loving kiss on the forehead. No words were spoken for you already knew he loved you with everything he had. He smiled and walked over to his side, climbing in and instantly wrapping his arms and legs around you. He nuzzled his face into your neck and kissed your cheek.

"It's okay (Y/N)-chan. I'll always protect you. You're the most precious thing to me and no matter what it be, a thunderstorm or something worse, I'll always be there for you." You smiled and whispered,

"Thank you."

A/N: (That was really short I'm sorry it was really bad) lmao can I do a one-shot were you're afraid of whales BECAUSE LET ME TELL YOU IT WOULD BE YOUR POV AND HELLA REALISTIC CUZ THE PERSON WRITING IT WOULD BE TALKING FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE (IM SORRY IM JUST TALKING NONSENSE OKAY BYE BYE!)