Our Life

Yes yes I know this is a typical WOAH IM WRITING A NEW BOOK CHECK IT OUT. But this is a little different (not really)

I want to dedicate this new story to my readers, the main people who support me and help me grow here on wattpad. I wanted to do something different for you guys. So what I'm doing is writing a story dedicated to all of you. This story (typically is a Levi x Reader) but the chapters are already planned out and everything..why? Read below!

So basically this is a story that starts at the end. Levi and Reader (you) are as old and prunny as they come, an old couple who've lived too see it all. As the chapters go on, it slowly reveals your relationship, marriage, children, and even some lemon ;) and how you got through all the things a normal family does. This story is going to be interesting in its own way and I think it's really going to be a hit.

What I think is going to be cool about this is I'm going to write this all out before I publish it and once I do, you'll either be able to start at the first chapter (where you're old) or the last chapter (when you first meet) and either way it'll tell the love story of you and Levi. YEAHHH ANYWAY IM STOKED FOR IT AND I HOPE YOU ARE TOO! JA~