{Special One-Shot}

Title: New Kid

Anime: Attack on Titan

"Alright class, today we have a new student." The teacher stated as she looked over the class. Both the girls and boys of class 2-A were excited, being the horny teenagers they were. Was it a beautiful new girl that the boys would be able to fan over, or was it a tall, handsome boy who would gain popularity instantly in the school?

Y/N, who couldn't be less interested, kept her forehead to her desk as she groaned at the noise. It was just too damn loud. She sighed as the chatter continued and couldn't wait to get the hell out of there.

As footsteps echoed through the room, the class grew quiet. Y/N sighed in relief, but Eren Yeager immediately slapped Y/N on the back and whispered,

"Y/N...Y/N..you aren't going to believe wh-"

"The name's Covid-19."

Immediately, Y/N's head shot up to look at who had just proclaimed their name.

It really was him.

After seeing him online, hearing his music, and through articles, there he was right in front of her. He was tall but like a shadow. His smile was like a disease...it made her want to smile too. He was handsome, that's for sure. His red hair was puffy but cute and she couldn't take her eyes off of him.

The girls in the class were squealing like no tomorrow, the masks they wore all had his face on them, as that was his main merch item.

"Now now everyone, he'll only be here for a couple months so please make him feel at home." The teacher stated as she hit her ruler against the podium.

"Please go have a seat by Y/N."

As Covid slowly came to sit beside her, she wondered how and why this school was the one of choice.

"Hey..sorry to put you on the spot, Y/N-chan. I hope we can be good friends!" He said as he winked at her, the hair on the back of her neck raising as his eyes met hers.

"I don't know about that.." Y/N said as she looked away, clearly blushing.

"Aww...are you not a fan? I want everyone to be close to me and love me, so I hope I can change your mind!" He said as he got closer to her, clasping her hands in his.

She stared at him and could feel her heart rate rising by the second. Y/N took one hand out of his grasp and put it into her bag, quickly pulling something out of it.

"Hm? What's that, Y/N-chan?" Covid asked as he tilted his head curiously.

Y/N quickly turned around and sprayed his ass with Lysol and he died.

The End

A/N: This is the extent of what I can write anymore...I know a lot of you still read these and with quarantine I could probably bust out some good one-shots but I have no scenarios that could help..so if you have any suggestions lmk.

A little life update: Im graduating college...I cant believe I started this account when I was like 13.. its been 7 years. Im doing well despite the craziness in the world and I hope you all are too. If anyone needs to talk to someone about anything you can always dm me. I sometimes still reply to comments so I try to join in when I can.

Thank you all for still reading this sappy shit and again if you have any requests that peak my interest I may get a bug up my ass and write it.