{Levi Ackerman} *LEMON*

Title: It's About Time

Anime: Attack on Titan

-----------------------------------

You smirked as you climbed onto your boyfriend Levi's lap.

"Levi. Your such a naughty boy." You whispered as you ran your hands up his chest and around his neck. You could tell he was enjoying it through, from his small grunt and the already growing  tent in his jeans. You licked his ear and slid your hand down his chest, eventually cupping his bulge.

"My, my. You've got a problem..need some help?" You said as you looked at him innocently. His half-lidded eyes stared at you as though you were something he couldn't quite comprehend.

"Oi..(Y/N).." He said as he rested his hands on your hips.

"Yes Levi?" You replied as you kneeled his crouch outside his pants.

"You need to go grab the lemons from the fridge to make that lemon cake for your family later." You gasped and ran to the kitchen, grabbing the lemons from the fridge.

"Omg!! My lemons!! I love you dear lemons!"

The End

A/N: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SORRY I HAD TO. OMG WTF I SAID I WAS GOING TO UPDATE A LOT AND WHAT HAPPENS?! I WATCH "SAY I LOVE YOU" I FUCKING SHIP MEI AND YAMATO SO MUCH LIKE OMF AND WE ALMOST HAVE 20 THOUSAND VIEWS LIKE WTF?!? HOW?!? WHY?!? WHEN?!? (But seriously I love you guys and a real lemon will be out soon) (sorry for deceiving you ((not really it was so stupidly fun to write))