{Kageyama Tobio Part 1}

Title: Liar

Anime: Haikyuu!!

--------------------

It was your first day at Karasuno Highschool and you were extremely nervous. Not because of all the people you didn't know. Not because of all the different surrounding. But because he was there. The guy you heard to be called The King of the Court. You've been playing volleyball all your life and could've gotten into any prestigious school you wanted but you absolutely had to go to Karasuno. You wanted to see him in action. You wanted to know what Kageyama was like in real life.

You were right outside Karasuno, gazing up at the school in awe. It was nothing fancy but looking at it gave you a great, refreshed feeling. As you were gazing, a kid way shorter than you accidently ran into you while running to class. He tripped than got back up and helped you up. He repeatedly bowed saying,

"I'm so sorry!! I didn't know where I was going! I don't think we met! I'm Hinata Shoyo! What's your na-"

Stopping half way he looked down at your shirt and gasped.

"No way..."

(okay honestly I can't remember any really good volleyball teams from Haikyuu so I'm just gunna make one up and by make it up I mean I'm taking it from a totally irrelevant anime sorry guys)

It read, 'Ryozanpaku Volleyball Team'

(Comment if you know what that's from and I know I probs spelled it wrong okay anyway)

He gazed at it and suddenly started talking really fast,

"I CANT BELIEVE YOUR FROM THE RYOZANPAKU VOLLEYBALL TEAM THEIR THE BEST IN THE WORLD NATIONALY KNOWN OMG I CANT BELIEVE OMG ARE YOU (F/N) (L/N) THE ACE OF RYOZANPAKU OMG IM DYING OMG I HAVE A STOMACHE ACHE BATHROOM BE RIGHT BACK."

The guy claimed to be Hinata ran with a terrible look on his face to the bathroom. You never noticed a second guy behind him. You then noticed his presence and turned around. You gasped and stared at him as he gazed back at you.

"Kageyama.."

He replies,

"How does the Ace of Ryozanpaku know me and what is she doing here?"

You smiled sweetly,

"I came to play volleyball with you guys."

He tsked,

"Why here? You could be at some prestigious rich kid school.."

You sighed and chuckled,

"Well you could too but I don't see you anywhere else other than here so."

He pursed his lips and stared at you. You noticed him and smirked slightly,

"What is it? Falling in love with lil' ol' me?"

He scoffed and walked past you then stopped and turned to look you dead straight in the eyes.

"I will never fall in love with you."

You saluted sarcastically to him.

"Yes your majesty."

He glared at you and then walked away.

"Interesting..." You said as you make your way to your first class.

Authors note: SO ITS 4 AM AND IM TIRED AF SO GOODNIGHT PART TWO WILL BE OUT LICKEDY SPLIT! OKAY BYE BYE!