The Pandemonium Dark Guild!

Finally, you guys got context on the situation.

Laxus: Basically, all I can remember is that the four of us were returning to the Guild after a job, and then we ran into some jackasses.

Yang: That doesn't necessarily narrow it down. Maybe your memory is slipping with-

Freed: Laxus is still recovering! Don't insult his memories!

Laxus: Calm down Freed.

Freed: R-Right. I'm sorry.

Yang: Seriously, is he supposed to be a wizard or this guy's fanboy?

Evergreen: Freed gets a bit excited when he feels that Laxus is being insulted.

Freed: Any insult to Laxus is an insult to the Thunder Legion.

Bickslow: Yeah, he says that all the time. Freed is a massive fanboy.

Yang: Right, got it.

Weiss: Were they Dark Wizards then?

Lyon: Yes, and one of them was a woman who had long purple hair. She used magic to implement orders into the minds of Sherria and me.

Sherria: We don't really remember much after that.

Ruby: You poor guys.

Juvia: Hurting our own friends! How horrible!

Weiss: That's a stretch, considering you want me dead.

Juvia: Maybe things got off on the wrong foot between us. Juvia really hopes that we can get along.

Weiss: Just as you understand that I don't have feelings for Mr. Stripper Idiot over there.

Gray: HEY!!

Lyon: Ah, she is a smart one indeed. You made the right choice, Weiss. I'm obviously-

Weiss: DON'T GET ME STARTED ON YOU!!

Lyon was flabbergasted as Sherria just patted him on the back.

Sherria: Sorry about him.

Lyon: I ... don't need any ... pity.

(Y/N): I guess these guys went after everyone here because of your skills. I mean ... three Dragon Slayers! And you two are part of the second strongest guild!

Sting: Formerly the strongest.

Rogue: In case you ask, Sting and I are the White and Shadow Dragon Slayers.

(Y/N): Do you both get motion sickness?

Rogue: Yes.

Sting: Did you see Natsu and Wendy get that?

(Y/N): Yeah. I thought it would only happen to Natsu because he has no brain.

Natsu: SHUT UP!!!

Sting: He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he's very strong.

Rogue: Back during the Grand Magic Games, Sting and I threw everything we had at him, and-

Sting: Yeah, we got our asses kicked.

Blake: I can understand. He's very strong, despite his low intelligence. As for you two, you have good skills with a sword, and well-

Millianna was still rubbing her face on Blake, purring, and wagging her tail.

Blake: You can negate magic.

Millianna: Yep! And you're one of the cutest kitties I've ever seen! Nya!