Neo Onigashima!

You and the gang had to move east, due to the fact that that's where the supposed Dragon was last seen. 

(Y/N): Okay! Let's take the train and head out. 

Natsu: TRAIN?! 

Gajeel: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! 

Wendy: (Y/N), don't you get motion sick? 

(Y/N): No. It's simple. The reason why you three get so motion sick is because your dragon senses and your human senses are merging together. But, I'm so strong, and I don't get motion sick. I've learned how to hone it together. 

Natsu: How? 

(Y/N): I trained with a really strong guy? 

Natsu: Strong? How strong exacty?! If he's got you that powerful, then I want to fight him! 

Happy: Natsu, you do realize that you can't beat (Y/N) right? How do you expect to win against him? 

Natsu: I'll just train more! 

Yang: Of course you'll do. 

Natsu: Oh shut up Yang, have you trained recently? 

Yang: I do. Why do you think I'm stronger? It's been a long time since we last seen each other after all. 

Levy: Uh ... can we not have a macho contest at this point? Especially if it comes from you, Gajeel. 

Gajeel: WHY ME?! 

Levy: Do I even have to answer it? 

Blake: She's right Gajeel. You're always acting overconfident. 

Juvia: Juvia knows this very well. 

Ruby: Well, let's get going! I can't wait for- 

???: WAIT! HANG ON! 

Lucy ran over, and as she stopped, she was panting. 

(Y/N): Lucy! You made it! 

Natsu: Were you running over here? 

Weiss: In heeled sandals no less. 

Lucy: YOU GUYS WERE GOING TO GO WITHOUT ME?! I THOUGHT I WAS PART OF THE TEAM! 

Happy: You're the one who decided to clean up your house. I wish Natsu and I could have seen it. 

Lucy: HELL NO I'M NOT LETTING YOU GUYS BREAK INTO MY HOUSE DURING A CLEANING DAY! 

Levy: Well, the more the merrier then! Great to have you back Lu! 

Lucy: Oh Levy! You were my fill-in? 

Levy: That's right! 

Juvia: Hmph. Juvia would have preferred it if it were just her and (Y/N), and even Gray would have been great too. 

Gray: Don't start. 

???: Gray, we haven't even left yet, and you already removed your clothes? 

Gray: WHAT THE?! OH COME ON! 

Yang: And here comes Erza. 

Erza appeared with her entire load of luggage. 

(Y/N): Hi Erza! 

Erza: (blushing) H-Hi ... (Y/N). 

Erza got all awkward and smiled when she made eye contact with you. 

Wendy: HAHAHAHA! It's kind of cute how Erza gets all flustered when she sees (Y/N). 

Carla: Love is a strange mistress. Even to someone crazy and strong.