(Y/N) and Winter!

Winter had been trying to control her love for you after the last time you spent time together with her along with her sister and mother. And, she remembered a certain friend you made on one of your adventures.

Winter: Commander Hyunckel.

Hyunckel: Is there something you wish to discuss with me?

Winter: You and (Y/N) were formerly enemies when you both first met, right?

Hyunckel: That's right. Even though we both had the same mentor, we started on different paths. (Y/N) took Master Avan's path and, I strayed away.

Winter: It must have been hard for you to open up and fight well with your friends once you changed sides.

Hyunckel: To be honest, I was nervous at the fact of having to even look my Master in the eye when we met again. But- I overcame my weaknesses. And my past. I moved on because of those I fought with me. Once all those doubts clear your head, Commander Schnee. Then you will be able to face anything.

Winter: I see. It's been a pleasure talking to you.

They both saluted each other.

Winter: By the way.

Hyunckel: Yes?

Winter: I'd like to spar with you sometime.

Hyunckel: Very well. I'd like to see how you fight compared to your sister. Although, I'm not that big of a fan of fighting women. It's kind of my policy.

Winter: I thought you had no doubts.

Hyunckel: They're not doubts. It's just my policy.

Winter: Right.

Later...

Winter watched you train shirtless, and she blushed.

Winter: This is going to be embarassing. Ahem. (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Huh? What's up Winter?

Winter hid away immediately!

Winter: Uh ... would you ... like to order a pizza and ... kiss?

(Y/N): Really? You want a date? Again?

Winter: Y-Yes.

(Y/N): Okay, sure!

Later...

Both of you were sitting together kissing each other, and eating some pepperoni pizza.

(Y/N): Wow! You're a pretty good kisser, Winter! You honestly need to come by and do some more dates with me more often!

Winter: I ... I agree.

(Y/N): Yeah, you're actually really cute like this!

Winter: I ... love you too. Hahahaha.

You both kissed again.