The Warlord Quartet!

Your group had continued to explore Conch Island, and well, you found what appeared to be a shining light. 

Luffy: Hey, what's that? Is that like a big sun? Or maybe it's something like- 

(Y/N): Luffy, before you say something dumb, let's just see what it is. 

The girls were ready to protect you though. 

(Y/N): What are you- 

Carrot: You need backup just in case! 

Nami: We got your back. 

(Y/N): I appreciate it, but I'll be fine. 

You walk over, and well, you notice that the light was bouncing off of something that looked like a mirror. 

(Y/N): I wonder. 

You quickly realized what was going on and moved the mirror-like object to realize that- 

(Y/N): Aha! It's trying to point us to something! Nami! 

Nami: Oh! I get it! 

The Straw Hat Navigator then followed along with you in order to determine what was going on. 

Nami: It's a giant map! And it's pointing us in the direction to a different island! 

Carrot: WOW! 

(Y/N): It really is like an adventure! We should tell the others quickly! 

Meanwhile... 

Zoro had a run in with a man carrying a katana. 

???: Tell me, are you Roronoa Zoro? 

Zoro: Yeah, what's it to you? Are you looking for a fight? 

???: Depends on your answer. And considering you told me who you are, that means I have the green light to kill you. 

Zoro: What? Just who the hell are you? 

Kaizen: My name is Kaizen, and I happen to be a swordsman like you

Zoro: Pretty big talk. You should know that a swordsman lets his blade speak for himself. 

Kaizen: Oh, I know that full well. Isshu and I, we're going to cut you to pieces! THIRD MOON! 

He began to assert to where Zoro was going to attack, and then he drew out three phantoms from his body to attack Zoro. 

Zoro: WHAT THE?! WHAT IS THIS?! SANTORYU: BLACK ROPE DRAGON TWISTER! 

Zoro unleashed a massive black tornado due to coating his swords with Armament Haki, and tore down the phantoms. 

Kaizen: Interesting maneuver. Though- 

He stabbed Zoro quickly in the side. 

Kaizen: I've been able to analyze your technique.