Hopes and Dreams!

You looked at Flowey with rage and anger! 

(Y/N): FLOWEY! YOU ASSHOLE! 

Flowey: HA! While you morons were having your little pow-wow, I took the human souls! And now not only are those under my power, but all of your friends' souls are going to be mine, too! HEE HEE HEE! And you know what the best part is? It's all your fault! It's all because you made them love you! All the time that you spent listening to them, encouraging them, caring about them. Without that, they wouldn't have come here. And now with their souls and the humans' souls together, I will achieve my real fo- 

(Y/N): WHY?! 

Flowey: Huh? 

(Y/N): Why are you doing this? What do you get out of this?! 

Flowey: Don't you get it? Once you leave, you won't get to play with me anymore. And then what would I do? 

(Y/N): What is your obsession with me?! 

Flowey: Oh, you don't get it? I'm going to hold this victory in front of you, just within your reach, and then tear it away just before eyou grasp it! OVER AND OVER AND OVER! But tell you what, if you do defeat me, I'll give you your "happy ending." I'll bring your friends back, and I'll even destroy the barrier. 

(Y/N): FINE! I'LL RIP YOU PETAL FROM- AGH! 

You were trapped as Flowey had entangled you! 

Flowey: I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN! I'LL KEEP YOU HERE NO MATTER WHAT! EVEN IF IT MEANS I HAVE TO KILL YOU 1 MILLION TIMES! 

(Y/N): AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

You were pelted with petal after petal after petal as Flowey kept laughing like a freaking maniac! 

Flowey: NOW DIE! 

But then the last petals were stopped by Toriel! 

(Y/N): M-MOM! 

Toriel: Don't be afraid my child. No matter what happens, we will always be there to protect you. 

(Y/N): M-Mom. 

Flowey tried to attack you again, only for Papyrus, Sans, and Undyne to protect you! 

Papyrus: She's right human! You can win! Just do what I would do, and believe in you! 

Undyne: Yeah, human! If you got past me, you can do anything! We're with you all the way! 

Sans: Seriously, this weirdo's got nothing on you! 

Flowey: AAAAAAAAARGH! 

He tried again, only for Alphys and Asgore to stop you. 

Alphys: I know somehow that you can do it! 

Asgore: Human, for the future of humans and monsters ... you must stay determined! 

And then all of the monsters appeared! 

Muffet: YOU CAN DO IT (Y/N)! 

Monser Kid: YUO GOT IT DUDE! 

Monsters: YEAH! GO HUMAN! YOU CAN DO THIS! 

Flowey: NO! This can't be happening! You ... You- I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW STUPID ALL OF YOU ARE! 

(Y/N): WHAT?! 

Flowey: ALL OF YOUR SOULS ARE INE! 

You were forced to watch as Flowey took everyone's souls and then- 

He transformed!