Tower of Black!

All of you were once again called to see Rhea.

Rhea: I have a new mission for you. I would like for you to take your students into Kingdom territory to eliminate some thieves.

Yang: What kind of guys are they?

Seteth: They stole a Hero's Relic from House Gautier of the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus–the Lance of Ruin. Their leader's name is Miklan. He is apparently a disowned son of House Gautier.

Blake: And he was disowned because?

Seteth: I believe it had something to do with his lack of a Crest. Such happenings are fairly common within the Kingdom.

Rhea: The Crestless cannot harness the goddess's power, even if they possess a Relic. Nonetheless, they are still capable of simply wielding those weapons.

Seteth: The Heroes' Relics are immensely powerful weapons. We must meet this threat with adequate force. Unfortunately, most of the Knights of Seiros are away from the monastery purging the apostates of the Western Church. So we are entrusting you with this mission. After all, you wield the Sword of the Creator, which is more than capable of opposing any Relic.

Rhea: The Sword of the Creator is a powerful weapon, well beyond the other Relics. You have nothing to fear. However, to ensure that no harm comes to the students, we will also send the monastery's most skilled individuals to aid you.

Byleth: Thank you Lady Rhea.

(Y/N): We'll do what we can!

With that...

All three houses were gathered to discuss the mission.

Edelgard: A thief with a Hero's Relic is worrisome, but with you at our side, I'm certain we can handle him. After all, we now have the Sword of the Creator. It was allegedly wielded by Nemesis, the King of Liberation. If the legends are true, you hold the power to stand against entire armies. A band of thieves should be nothing.

Byleth: I suppose so.

Dimitri: I'm sorry.

Ruby: What's wrong Dimitri?

Dimitri: I hate to drag everyone into the Kingdom's squabbles. It's my burden to bear.

(Y/N): We're happy to help though. I mean, you're our friend!

Dimitri: Thank you (Y/N).

???: Your Highness? Ah, it's been ages!

A man walked in.

Rodrigue (Father of Felix! Lord from the Holy Kingdom of Faerghus!)

Dimitri: It's been a long time! Two years, if I'm not mistaken.

Rodrigue: Indeed, Your Highness. You've grown so much in those years. I hardly recognize you.

Weiss: Who is he?