Search for the Nexus Fragments!

Everyone once again had to split off into groups in order to locate the fragments of the Nexus. 

According to Heimdall, there was one somewhere in the lost city of K'un-L'un. Though the only one who would know about it's location is a a hero named Iron Fist. 

As for his location, he was in a different kind of New York. So, you went with Spidey, Kamala, She-Hulk, Ruby, and Yang to see. 

Ruby: Say... this place looks- 

(Y/N): I'd say old. I mean, everything is so grey, and old-looking. 

Yang: I wonder what this Iron Fist guy looks like! 

She-Hulk: You ever see any martial arts movies? 

Yang: Yeah. 

She-Hulk: Kind of what you expect the hero to look like. 

Yang: Right! Got ya! 

???: What's up fellas? 

Another Spider-Man appeared. 

Ruby: Another Spidey! 

Noir Spider-Man (The Spider-Man of the Noir Dimension! A much grittier and edgier version of the beloved wall-crawler! He not only has his same spider powers, but also guns! Voiced by Nicholas Cage!) 

Noir Spider-Man: So, it's been a while, hasn't it? 

Spider-Man: Long time no see, old-timey me. 

(Y/N): You're Spider-Man? 

Noir Spider-Man: Pretty much. But- 

(Y/N): Right, alternate world. Got it. Seen a guy named Iron Fist around here? 

Noir Spider-Man: Actually, yes. But we're a bit busy right now. We're dealing with a certain crime boss in these parts. 

Spider-Man: Let me guess. Kingpin.

Noir Spider-Man: Yes. 

Ruby: Is he a crime boss or something? 

(Y/N): I heard of this guy. Wilson Fisk. And he's supposedly pretty fat. Alright, you need any info on what operation is going on? 

Noir Spider-Man: If you can give results, that's what matters. 

Kamala: Oh! Is this like some kind of detective story then? 

(Y/N): I suppose so. Hey, Jen, do you think we could- 

She-Hulk already beat up a thug, and took his jacket and fedora. 

She-Hulk: Already ahead of you. 

With that... 

Both of you go around Noir New York and begin to gather information on what Kingpin is doing. And it turns out that he's in league with Kang. In turn, Kang would let him become mayor of New York city, while continuing his crime business.