Nami and Lucy vs. Page One and Ulti!/Franky and Usopp vs. Sasaki!

Nami and Lucy were very nervous as both Page One and Ulti stood before them. 

Nami: Okay, just to let you know, Utli over there, she can turn into a Pacycephalosaurus. 

Lucy: SHE CAN TURN INTO THAT KIND OF DINOSAUR?! Those things have very powerful headbutts! 

Ulti: Which is exactly what I'm going to give you! Watch and see how cute I am with this, Pay Pay! 

Page One: Someone shoot me now. 

Ulti then transformed! 

Lucy: CRAP! 

She dodged a headbutt from Ulti, and then quickly took out a key! 

Lucy: OPEN GATE OF THE TWINS: GEMINI! 

Lucy summoned two small creatures. 

Gemini: PIRI PIRI! 

Gemini (The Twins of the Zodiac! They can transform into anyone!) 

Ulti: HA! You think just summoning those little runts is going to make a difference?! I'LL HEADBUTT ALL OF YOU INTO- 

But then they transform into Page One! 

Ulti: AGH! PAY PAY! 

Page One: SIS! YOU IDIOT! THAT'S NOT THE REAL ME! 

Ulti: What the?! Which one is the real one?! 

Page One: You're joking right? You just saw th- AGH! 

He was bashed on the head by Nami, who used Zeus. 

Zeus: YOU THINK PICKING ON A LITTLE GIRL MAKES YOU TOUGH?! IT DOESN'T YOU JERK! 

Nami: Yeah, you tell him! I'm still not going to forgive you both for hurting Tama! 

Ulti: PAY PAY! YOU FUCKING BITCH, I'LL KILL Y- 

Lucy: AGH! GET AWAY FROM HER! LUCY PAGE ONE KICK! 

Lucy used her Gemini Star Dress to transform into Page One, and kick Ulti!