Fight with Mystvearn!

Killvearn had confronted Avan, though Avan had managed to outsmart him! 

Avan: I GOT YOU NOW! AVAN STRASH! 

Killvearn: AGH! 

He blocked with his scythe, though Avan had noticed a cut on him! 

Avan: What? 

Killvearn: FUFUFUFUFU! You're quite the observant one, Avan. Take a look around you. 

Avan noticed that he was trapped by so many invisible blades. 

Avan: What is this? 

Killvearn: My Phantom Razors. You see, they're invisible blades that can cut you easily. No matter what you do, it won't matter much in the end. Now, you can either run and get caught in the blades, or- 

He began to summon a giant fireball! 

Killvearn: BURNING CREAMATION! It's pointless to even try to dodge this. This flames rival the ones of hell itself! 

Avan: Guess I have no choice. 

He charged in with another Avan Strash, though the flames had no burned him! 

Killvearn: AGH! IMPOSSIBLE! HOW DID- 

Then he could feel some ashes coming from his body. 

The ashes of Hadlar! 

Killvearn: AGH! What? Hadlar? 

Avan: I don't believe it. 

He smiled with relief. 

Avan: Hadlar, in order to save me, he made a miracle happen. Hmph. It looks like he just couldn't stomach your actions, Killvearn. 

Killvearn: To be defeated by some miracle of justice? It had to be the ashes. That's the only way that this could have happened! No other explanation would- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

His body lit on fire! 

Piroro: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NO! THIS IS BAD BAD BAD! 

Piroro keeps trying to put out Killvearn, but to no avail. 

Piroro: PLEASE! At this rate, Master Killvearn will be reduced to nothing but ashes! PLEASE! 

Avan threw one of his magic feathers at Killvearn's body to take out the flames. 

Piroro: Are you alright? 

Killvearn. Yes. Somehow, Piroro. Why don't we properly thank Avan? 

Piroro: Yes, let u- 

But then Avan threw something at Killvearn and- 

Killvearn: What? How? I- 

He noticed a Phantom Razor. 

Avan: I managed to locate one of your blades. Aside from all of them that you released, there was one I could properly locate.