The Big Clash!

Team RWBY, Dai, Baduck, Summer, and Crocodine had the better advantage against the Mystic and Shadow Divisions! 

Ruby: HA! How do you like that Shrimpy? We got Crocodine with us, and he's awesome! 

Crocodine: HAHAHAHA! You flatter me too much, Little Red! 

Blake: While it's nice to have you on the team now Crocodine, we still have to take out that tower. 

Crocodine: I'm well aware of that. Now get back! I'm going to use my Beast King Regretful Blast and blow it up! 

Summer: Hmm ... Crocodine, I still think that sounds a bit too dangerous. Why don't you call it the Beast King Redemption Blast? 

Crocodine: Hmm ... I like it! Thank you, my comrade in arms! 

Summer: It's Summer. 

Crocodine: Understood, Ms. Summer! 

Weiss: JUST HURRY AND DO IT ALREADY! THEY'RE REGROUPING! 

Crocodine: Yes! Of course! BEAST KING REDEMPTION BLAST!

Crocodine fired his massive attack and- 

KABOOM! 

Zaboera: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! THE TOWER! 

Dai: HA! YOU DID IT CROCODINE! 

Crocodine: HAHAHAHA! See? This is the power of the Beast King! 

Yang: MAN! I love this guy! 

Hadlar had noticed too. 

Hadlar: I DON'T BELIEVE THIS! 

Hyunckel: Believe it Hadlar. Now it's your turn. After what I did, I can't call myself Avan's student. But I will avenge my father, Bartos! 

Hadlar: You'd avenge that pathetic excuse for a knight? 

Hyunckel: He was a good man, and you killed him for his compassion! I will end you, Dark Lord! 

Hadlar: BEGONE! KABOOM! 

He fired, but nothing happened. 

Hadlar: HUH?! Impossible! 

Hyunckel: Did you forget? My armor is immune to your spells! NOW DIE, HADLAR! 

Hadlar soon snapped! 

Hadlar: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE YOU FUCKING TRAITOR! 

But Hyunckel got close and slashed at him! 

Hadlar: AAAAAARGH! HELL CLAWS! 

He swiped at Hyunckel, who got out of the way just in time. 

Hadlar: Hmph. You may be strong Hyunckel, but you're still weak compared to (Y/N). 

Hyunckel: It's true. (Y/N) is 100 times stronger than me. But, he's not invincible. That's why he doesn't do everything alone. If I fail here, how can I call myself his ally? 

Back with you... 

(Y/N): Okay, I should be near the tower and- 

Popp: (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): Popp?! You're alright an- 

Maam: (Y/N)! 

Maam tackle hugged you! 

Maam: You're okay! Thank Goodness! 

(Y/N): Yeah, of course I'm fine. Crocodine arrived to help. What about you guys? 

Raven: Hyunckel came. 

(Y/N): HE DID?! HAHAHAHA! The students of Avan are all together now! 

Nora: Even better, we can break Flazzard's legs!