Sayonara Hadlar!

You and Hadlar was punching at each other so fast with many hits going onto you, but you returned several to Hadlar! 

Jeanne: DAMN! What are we doing? We have to help (Y/N), or- 

Rin: No. He can do this. 

Nora: This is the guy who well ... I could name a bunch of things right now. But yet again that would take forever. I mean, it's (Y/N) right? 

Pyrrha: He's faced a lot just as bad. 

Leona: I know. He can win this! 

They then noticed that you took out the Demon Dragon Blade, and Hadlar withdrew the Sword of Champions! 

Hadlar: So, are you going to use your Avan Strash again? I should expect this. You are just like your Master after all. I suppose it has to end like this. 

(Y/N): No, I've got a lot more where that came from! GET READY, HADLAR! THIS IS THE END! 

Hadlar: Fine! Let's see what you got! If it's not the strongest thing you have, I'll obliterate you! 

The energy from the battle started to get more and more intense! 

You then went into Dragon Force, and- 

(Y/N): DRAGON SLAYER SECRET ART: ELEMENTAL DRAGON AVAN STRASH ARROW! 

You fired an elemental Avan Strash wave at him! 

Hadlar: WHAT THE HELL?! ARROW MY ASS! THIS IS JUST A NORMAL AVAN STRASH! WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT! NOW I'LL ERASE IT! 

But then you charged at him! 

Hadlar: WHAT?! 

(Y/N): HERE GOES! ELEMENTAL DRAGON AVAN STRASH CROSS!

You slashed him as the other attack connected! 

Hadlar: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

A bright flash of light shined as Hadlar fell to the ground! 

Leona: YES! HE DID IT! 

Pyrrha: That was amazing. 

Rin: It's almost as if he used wo versions of the Avan Strash, and combined them together! 

Nora: (Y/N)! NICE J- 

(Y/N): Wait! Don't come any closer! He's still alive!

Hadlar then got up and began to generate his life energy into the Sword of Champions! 

Hadlar: Everyone in my life is gone now. But ... I'll make sure that my Royal Guard's sacrifices haven't been in vain. Now that I think about it ... the Six Commanders of the Dark Army were the strongest of all the forces of evil, and yet not one of us could take out (Y/N) and his friends. That's the fall on me, the General. I had nothing other than ambition and self-preservation. The fact that warriors with such strength and loyalty like those five ended up putting their lives on the line for the sake of me ... I feel ... like I was blessed to have them. Hym, Sigma, Block, Fenbren, Albinass! I WILL ANSWER YOUR LOYALTY WITH ONE BLOW! 

(Y/N): Bring it on! I WILL NOT LOSE TO YOU! I HAVE PEOPLE WAITING FOR ME! AND THIS BLOW IS NOT JUST FROM ME, IT'S FROM THE MAN WHO GAVE ME THIS WEAPON! 

You held up the Demon Dragon Blade and lightning struck it! 

Leona: Wait ... that's- 

Jeanne: It can't be! 

Pyrrha: Gigabreak?! 

(Y/N): I'll show you the true power of the Demon Dragon Blade! A parting gift of Dai's Father, Baran the Dragon Knight! WITH THE POWER OF MY MASTER, AVAN THE HERO!