Frostbite Island!

You guys arrived on the last island, which was an island covered by frost and snow! 

Weiss: Cold temperatures again. Sheesh. 

Ruby: BRRRR! Weiss, how are you not cold? 

Weiss: Ugh, you dolt. I come from Atlas, remember? The kingdom in the north? Not to mention my training with Gray has made me more susceptible to cold temperatures. 

(Y/N): True. Got to hand it to that moron, he knows how to handle the cold. 

Shantae: So, the last Den of Evil is here?

Risky: It should be. 

(Y/N): Let's find it quickly then! 

You, Team RWBY, and Shantae rush off to find it, but find Ammo Baron talking to someone. 

Ruby: It's that jerk again! 

Ammo Baron: You sure that you have it ready, Techno Baron? 

Techno Baron (One of the Barons of Sequin Land! He is a reptilian mad genius who specializes in technology!) 

Techno Baron: No need to worry, Ammo Baron. Once that targeting module is all set, then you will be able to fire upon Sequin Land Palace, and make everything yours! 

Ammo Baron: HAHAHAHAHAHA! About time I finally start to get some damn recognition! And those pesky brats won't be getting in my way anytime soon! The time of Ammo Baron is here! 

(Y/N): WHY THAT NO GOOD- 

Ammo Baron and Techno Baron: Huh? 

Ruby: QUACK! 

Ammo Baron: Oh, it's just a duck. 

(Y/N): Whew, nice save there Ruby. 

Ruby: Anytime. 

With that... 

All of you head forward to Techno Baron's place and find- 

Everyone: BOLO?! 

Bolo: Oh hey you guys. 

(Y/N): What the hell are you doing here? 

Bolo: Well, I found these glasses, and I thought wearing them would make me smarter! 

Weiss facepalmed herself. 

Weiss: Dunce. 

Blake: Bolo, are you working for- 

Bolo: Yep! Techno Baron took me on as his assistant! He said that he could use more smart people on his team. 

Shantae: We don't need to worry about that.