Welcome to the Team, Maam!

Crocodine was seen wrecking a bunch of things in sight! 

Crocodine: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! I can't believe this! How could I be beaten by humans?! That brat, Dai ... he took my eye out! I WILL NOT FORGIVE THE FOR- 

???: KEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Well, it's not entirely impossible for the hawk to receive such a wound from a few little mice. 

Out came Zaboera, the leader of the Mystic Division. 

Crocodien: Zaboera! 

Zaboera: It's been a while Crocodine. 

Crocodine: You know what happened before? 

Zaboera: Of course. I used the Demon's eye to see you. As Commander of the Mystic Division, I know what goes on. Now, I'm here to offer you my assistance against (Y/N) and his friends. 

Crocodine: WHAT?! YOU BASTARD! I WOULD NEVER STOOP TO YOUR ASSISTANCE! I AM NOT A COWARD! 

Zaboera: KEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! 

Crocodine: DON'T FUCK WITH ME ZABOERA! I CAN DESTROY THAT BOY AND HIS FRIENDS WITHOUT YOUR HELP! 

Zaboera: You underestimate them of course. But, in the unlikely even that you fail to kill them next time, well .. your whereabouts will become unknown to the Dark Army. 

Crocodine: WHAT?! 

Zaboera: Lord Hadlar already knows about what (Y/N) has. Imagine what Hyunckel, Mystvearn, Flazzard, and Baran will say. 

Something like, "The Beast King lose to a mere human?" How pathetic! 

Crocodine: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Zaboera: Just as long as you use this, I won't say a word. Okay? 

He pulled out a magic capsule. 

Back in the village... that night... 

Maam: You guys are leaving already? 

(Y/N): Yeah, we have to get a head start and help King rooms out! With Hadlar's men around, he's going to be in big trouble. 

Maam: I understand. 

She left in silence. 

Popp: Geez! Why are we keeping quiet like this still? She should come with us! 

Yang: Yeah! That girl is badass! She'll be a real help! Plus, she knows healing magic! So we got more medics on the team! 

Dai: We can't just force it on her. I mean sh- Oh, Popp, do you like her? 

Popp: WHAT?! NO! 

(Y/N): Hmph. Well, she is cute, thoughtful sweet, and- 

Popp: She's got that really big- 

Summer covered Ruby's ears. 

Ruby: Mom, why are you- 

Summer: POPP! HAVE YOU NO SHAME! NEVER TALK ABOUT A WOMEN'S BREAST SIZE LIKE THAT! Even if it is true! 

Weiss: You're so immature. 

Popp: CRAM IT ICE QUEEN! 

The next day... 

You guys got ready to set off! 

(Y/N): Alright guys! Let's get going! 

Pyrrha: Maam, thanks for everything! 

Maam: Sorry I can't come though. I really want to go. 

Dai: It's fine. We got a better sense of our surroundings.