Pirate Girlfriends!/Salem-Blackbeard Alliance!

Lilith arrived as she brought in some pretty familiar faces. 

Nami: (Y/N)! 

Robin: Hello. 

Vivi: How are you? 

(Y/N): Great, thanks, ladies. 

Carrot: This is where you live? 

(Y/N): Yeah, pretty much. 

Yamato: I think I get why you wanted to keep the treasure. 

(Y/N): Yeah, besides, it's good to keep the money. 

Nami: Okay, fair enough. 

Vivi: The thing is, we all want to tell you something. 

(Y/N): Let me guess, does that mean that you all love me? 

Robin: Ara, you already know when it comes. 

(Y/N): Hey, I love all my girls equally, and you girls ... you're all welcome in! 

They all smiled and- 

Carrot: GARCHU! 

Carrot made the move first! 

(Y/N): AGH! CARROT! W- 

You had no time to react as she was already smothering you with love. 

And then you had to be brought up by Robin using her powers. 

Robin: Well? How does it feel? 

(Y/N): Lovely. Very ... very lovely. 

Meanwhile... 

Salem and one of her followers arrived on an island with a skull head on it. 

Salem: We're here. 

???: So, who are we looking for, Milady? 

Tyrian Callows (One of the Division Commanders of Salem's Army! He seems to have a rivalry with Death Knight, since he's become Salem's personal bodyguard! He's a scorpion Faunus and a sadistic maniac who worships his boss like she's a goddess!) 

Salem: According to the reports from our scientists, this island belongs to a powerful pirate. His name is Marshall D. Teach. 

Tyrian: And? 

Salem: He betrayed his captain, murdered one of his friends, turned another friend into the Government, and then killed his former captain when he arrived to save them. Now he's also taken his powers. 

Tyrian: Wow, this guy has balls! Mad respect! 

Salem: Of course, I wouldn't necessarily trust a pirate. But with his power. He can be of great use. 

Tyrian: You know best. Of course, I'll make sure that they listen. It'll be better than that smug, Death Knight and his- 

???: You were going to finish that? 

Out came a guy in a prison jailer outfit! 

Shiryu (Former Head jailer of the infamous prison, Impel Down! He was imprisoned because of his sadistic tendencies! Made his escape during the breakout 2 years ago! He has joined the Blackbeard Pirates due to having respect for his captain's powe...

Shiryu (Former Head jailer of the infamous prison, Impel Down! He was imprisoned because of his sadistic tendencies! Made his escape during the breakout 2 years ago! He has joined the Blackbeard Pirates due to having respect for his captain's power, and for being able to take the Tremor Tremor Fruit! He possesses the Clear Clear Fruit, which allows him to turn invisible!) 

Salem: We're here to offer a proposition. 

Tyrian: And would you not point a sword at me, you ugly little- 

Shiryu: What kind of proposition? 

Tyrian: I'M HERE YOU BASTARD! 

Salem: I wish to make an alliance with your Captain. 

Shiryu: Exactly what can you offer, Captain Teach? 

Salem: To take down some of the ones who pose significant threats to you. 

Shiryu: Is that so? You have a lot of guts to say something like that. And with this one as your servant. 

Salem: I have a lot more powerful servants as well. All I ask is that you willingly cooperate. 

Shiryu: Right. 

Soon... 

Salem met with the fat piece of crap himself. 

???: ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You know, a lot of others don't have the guts to come up to me and offer propositions like that. 

Blackbeard (Real Name: Marshall D

Blackbeard (Real Name: Marshall D. Teach! He is a former member of the Whitebeard Pirates, but betrayed them and took the Dark Dark Fruit after murdering a member named Thatch! He was chased by Fire Fist Ace, the Second Division Commander, only to defeat Ace and turn him into the World Government! All a trap to kill Whitebeard and take the power of the Tremor Tremor Fruit! Now he possesses two powerful Devil Fruits! He's one of the Four Yonko, and leads the Blackbeard Pirates! His goal: Conquer the world!) 

Salem: Your compliment is appreciated, Teach. 

Blackbeard: So, all you want is to make an alliance, huh? 

Salem: Yes. You are a gifted individual. And there is someone who poses a massive threat to me. That makes you very useful. And, your crew seem to follow you with much loyalty. So- 

Blackbeard: You seem like a smart lady. Guess that means teaming up would be the right option. ZEHAHAHA! Always know when to keep your friends close and your enemies closer! 

Salem: Of course. Now, Tyrian will help you out. Tyrian, do you have the data on- 

Tyrian: Yes, my Queen. The location of Amazon Lily. 

Blackbeard: Now that's good thinking. Taking out the Pirate Empress, and one of you claiming her Devil Fruit would be nothing short of a good opportunity! Then of course, that would give way to the Marines as well. 

The villains had their mission, and they were going to fulfill it at any cost.