Even More Spider-Men!

You ended up back with your group as they had managed to get the Nexus Fragment from K'un L'un!

(Y/N): I'm back guys!

Ruby: Welcome back!

Yang: How did it go?

(Y/N): I got us some new allies! How about you guys?

Spider-Man: We located another Nexus Fragment.

(Y/N): Where?

With that...

You guys appeared in a futuristic New York!

(Y/N): Well, this is-

???: You.

Another Spider-Man appeared.

Spider-Man: Miguel

Spider-Man: Miguel.

Miguel: Parker.

Ruby: You know him Spidey?

Spidey: Yeah. He's the Spider-Man of this universe.

Miguel: And I've been watching over you, (Y/N) (L/N).

(Y/N): Me? What have I done?!

Miguel: You've been traveling through multiple universes. You could easily break reality through various anomalies.

(Y/N): Say what? People would have died if I didn't do anything! It's because of me that so many people are alive!

Miguel: And what if all reality could collapse because of your actions.

(Y/N): Say what?! If you're supposed to be a hero, then you can't let even one person die! If you don't get that, then you don't have the right to call yourself a hero!

Spider-Man: Can we just calm down? We have to-

Miguel: (swearing in Spanish) Who do you think you are pendejo?!

(Y/N): Clearly the one who understands being a hero more than you! I mean, where's your charm?? Your sense of humor?! You make old-timey Spidey look like sunshine and rainbows!

???: Sorry about him. He's kind of cranky.

Gwen appeared.

(Y/N): Hi Gwen!

Gwen: I also brought along a few friends.