Attack of the Dragon Division!

Hadlar: So, you're Killvearn? As in the Shinigami of the Dark Army and the personal hitman of King Vearn himself? 

Mystvearn: Is someone guilty of mismanagement? 

Killvearn: Really Myst, you surprise me. It's ben what, a few years since I've seen you talk? If there was no need to speak, you'd be silent for I'd say 100 or 200 years. 

Mystvearn: You talk way too much, Kill. 

Killvearn: Perhaps I do. FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFU! Oh, by the way, Hadlar. 

Hadlar: What? 

Killvearn: Your record seems to be slipping, right Piroro? 

Piroro: YEP! You said it Master Killvearn! A total mess! Ever since (Y/N) the Hero showed up, Crocodine and Hyunckel have not only joined his side, but now Flazzard is dead, and both Romos and Papnica were saved! And you nearly died too! HAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Hadlar: SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH, YOU LITTLE PEST! 

Piroro: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

He hid behind Killvearn. 

Hadlar: We were in teh middle of fixing that. 

Killvearn: Then I suggest you do it faster. King Vearn is a patient man, but even he has his limits. If you fuck this up again- 

Hadlar: Then what? 

Killvearn: You know. 

He did a throat slash maneuver with his index finger. 

Hadlar: BAH! I'll kill (Y/N) myself with my- 

???: NO! I WILL DESTROY (Y/N) MYSELF! 

Baran appeared. 

Hadlar: Baran?! What are you doing here? 

Piroro: Oh look, it's the Dragon Division Commander himself! 

Killvearn: If you were for some reason keeping Baran s your Trump Card, then you should have nothing to worry about. 

Hadlar: Baran! Wait, you have to let me- 

Baran: Enough Lord Hadlar. I'm tired of this. You know full well why you haven't sent me to kill (Y/N). First, Crocodine, then Hyunckel, and then Flazzard. And I figured it out why. It's not because of him at all. IT'S BECAUSE OF DAI, HIS APPRENTICE! 

Hadlar: I don't know what you're talking about. 

Baran: YES YOU DO! DAI IS A DRAGON KNIGHT! 

Zaboera: WHAT?! A DRAGON KNIGHT?! 

Hadlar: He figured it out! 

Baran: Just leave them to me. 

Hadlar: NO! I FORBID YOU BARAN! AS YOUR SUPERIOR AND THE GENERAL OF THE DARK ARMY, I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO- 

He was then stopped by Killvearn. 

Hadlar: Killvearn, what re you- 

Killvearn: I think I know what's going on here Hadlar. I know that Dai is a Dragon Knight just by how perturbed you are at the idea of Barn meeting him. Oh well, we'll deal with this internal discourse a bit later. 

He then takes out a key. 

Killvearn: We have to move. Hyunckel and Crocodine already know where Sovereign Rock Castle is. 

He puts a key in a hole and the castle begins to move

At the same time... 

Yang and Maam were about to set off.