Conch Island!

So, everyone had to split up. You ended up going with Nami, Robin, Carrot, and Yamato, as they were interested in you, like most of the women who end up coming into your life. Jinbe also went along too. 

Ruby went with both Usopp and Chopper because she was naive to believe in the fact that Usopp was cool, and that Chopper was too cute for her. 

Weiss got stuck with both Zoro and Sanji, much to her irritation, though Sanji was excited to have a woman around him. 

Blake and Yang stayed together, and they went with Franky and Brook. 

(Y/N): Okay, let's find Luffy before ... he gets himself into trouble. 

Yang: I bet he's already gotten his head eaten by some big plant. And I mean the plant's biting on his head. 

In the island's jungle... 

Luffy had his head bitten on by a feminine-looking plant. 

Luffy: HEY! GET OFF ALREADY! THIS ISN'T FUNNY! I'M SUPPOSED TO EAT YOU, NOT YOU EAT ME! GUM GUM RED HAWK! 

He unleashed a fiery punch on the body, and the plant let go of him! 

Luffy: HAHAHAHA! How do you like that huh? 

The plant glared at him angrily. 

Luffy: You want some more? FINE! COME AND GET ME! 

He started to dodge the attacks easily as if he could read the thing's movements, and then he glared at it, causing it get afraid of him. 

That was the moment that you noticed him, and- 

(Y/N): Did Luffy just glare at that plant? 

Jinbe: That's the power of Conqueror's Haki. 

(Y/N): Haki? What's Haki? 

Jinbe: It allows anyone to use their spiritual energy to overcome superhuman feats. 

Yamato: That's right. There's Observation Haki, Armament Haki, and Conqueror's Haki. 

(Y/N): Interesting. I have to learn that! 

Nami: Wait, you really want to learn- 

(Y/N): Yes. I like the challenge of learning some new things! 

Robin: Ara ara, you're very brave to accept something like that (Y/N). I hope you're strong-willed so that your body won't be destroyed from the inside out. So many body parts would fly everywhere and- 

(Y/N): Robin, you're really giving me some nightmarish thoughts. 

Carrot: Yeah, she tends to do that. Don't know why. 

Luffy: OH! HEY GUYS! I was wondering when you wo- 

Nami slammed the heel of her sandal into his face! 

Nami: YOU IDIOT! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, RUNNING OFF LIKE THAT?! 

Luffy: Uh ... the smell of adventure and- 

Nami: YOU WANT A SMELL?! HAVE THE SMELL OF THIS! 

You watched as Nami began to pummel the crap out of Luffy until he was full of bumps and bleeding. 

(Y/N): W-Wow. She's scary when she's mad. Kind of like Erza! Nami's really scary when she's angry. 

Nami: Okay, now can we stay together? 

Luffy: Y-Yeah ... I'm ... sorry. 

(Y/N): Is he going to be okay? 

Nami: This happens a lot. He'll be fine.