Magic Training!

Right now you were training with Erza as you wanted to see if you could learn Requip magic. 

Erza: You want to learn Requip Magic? 

(Y/N): I have a lot of weapons you know. And I heard that there's an ability that lets you store those weapons. 

Erza: That is true. I can understand that. But, it's not going to be easy. 

(Y/N): Oh, I'll take those chances. 

Erza: Very well then. Let us go, (Y/N). REQUIP! 

She changed into a different attire. 

(Y/N): W-Wow

(Y/N): W-Wow. 

Erza: What? 

(Y/N): You ... just look ... very pretty, in anything you wear. 

She blushed at that. 

Erza: Thank you for the compliment, again. Hahaha. 

(Y/N): Sorry, it's hard to not compliment someone like you. I'll focus. 

Erza: Alright. 

Meanwhile... 

Weiss was back near Mt. Hakobe, the snowy mountain area, with Gray. 

Weiss: Why are we out here? 

Gray: Simple. This is the best environment to train for Ice Maker Magic. Now, first- 

He threw his clothes off. 

Weiss: WHAT?! WHY ARE YOU STRIPPING?! 

Gray: First, you have to strip. 

Weiss: WHY?! 

Gray: It helps the user get used to the cold environment. 

Weiss: Is that just what your mentor came up with so that he could peek on- 

Gray: HEY! MY MASTER WAS A WOMAN! 

Weiss: Okay, then you take after her. 

Gray: Whatever. If you want to learn Ice Maker Magic, then stop being an Ice Queen about it. 

Weiss: OH YOU ARE THE LAST PERSON TO CALL ME THAT! 

The whole while, Juvia was watching them in jealousy. 

Juvia: This girl ... she is irking Juvia! How dare she try to hog Gray all to herself! 

In Juvia's Mind... 

Weiss: Gray, my beloved, why can't we be together? We're both ice users, and we are both in pain of our pasts. 

Gray: I can't, Juvia is the woman I love. 

Weiss: No, I can be a better partner, please! Please! 

Back outside... 

Juvia: It's almost as if she is confusing my Beloved to take him all for himself. 

Weiss: Fine. 

Weiss began to strip. 

Juvia: THIS STUPID BIMBO IS ACTUALLY DOING IT! SHE'S STRIPPING ALONG WITH MY LOVE! 

Meanwhile ... 

Yang stood before Elfman. 

Yang: Alright, I'm not going to hold back one single bit! 

Elfman: That's the spirit, a real man never holds back, even in his worst moments! BEAST SOUL! 

He transformed into a giant monster! 

Yang: Well, you know what they say, the bigger they are- 

She dodged one of his swings, and- 

Yang: THE HARDER THEY FALL! 

She punched him in the arm, over and over as she remembered what he said. 

Yang: Big Guy said that he was able to copy the arms of whatever monster he fought in the past ... if that's the case, then I should be able to use that to my abilities! BEAST SOUL ARM! 

The two continued their fight over and over! 

In the Guild's Library... 

Ruby and Blake were looking through some books with the help of both Lucy and Levy. 

Levy: So, Blake, what exactly is the kind of magic that you're looking to learn? 

Blake: Personally, something that fits me. You see, my normal ability allows me to create doubles of myself to take damage. But I feel myself sticking to the shadows. Like a black cat. 

Levy: Hmm ... okay, then we'll just have to find some Shadow Magic. 

Blake: Alright, that works. 

Lucy: And Ruby, you want to learn Speed Magic? 

Ruby: Yeah! You know, something I can use to improve my current speed. You know, kind of like how you're able to summon those Spirits of yours and also use their abilities too. 

Lucy: Fair enough. 

All five of you were soon going to be prepared for a first job, whatever it was, it was bound to be exciting!