The Hero Returns Home!

You guys returned home after you recovered from your fight with Vearn.

(Y/N): I swear ... that was nuts.

Ruby: Oh come on, Mr. Hero, you know you did great.

(Y/N): Yeah, but still-

Weiss: It hurt when you landed?

(Y/N): Yes it did! I put so much of my strength into that!

Blake: But you're still here.

Yang: And you got lucky too.

(Y/N): Well, I won two beautiful women.

You had both Maam and Leona by your sides.

Maam: Don't be so upset over the pain, because of us, the Dark Army is gone.

Leona: And peace has returned!

(Y/N): Yeah! Wait ... Leona, won't anyone notice that you're gone? You're supposed to be in charge of Papnica, and-

Leona: Oh, it's fine. I might have some free time to come and see you!

(Y/N): Great! Say, why didn't Dai come along?

Maam: Dai? He said that he wanted to make sure that his grandfather was alright.

(Y/N): Ah, of course. Brass has nothing to worry about now. But ... what are Crocodine, Hym, and Larhart going to do now?

Ruby: Oh yeah, they went with Chiu to help set up homes for the monsters on the island.

Blake: As for Popp, he's going to travel to hone his magic in case something bad happens.

(Y/N): By himself? He's going to be-

Maam: Of course he would be helpless by himself. So, he's going with Merle.

(Y/N): Cute. And Hyunckel?

Weiss: I requested that he be put on the Atlas Army.

(Y/N): Really?

Weiss: I bet he'll get to test his abilities there. Well, Maam, you can keep sparring with Yang in that case!

Maam: HA! I look forward to that!

Yang: You're on full time, girlfriend!

(Y/N): As for me? I'm just going to rest with you lovely ladies! Say, Leona, how about we go for some ice cream?

Leona: I thought you'd never ask.

She hugged and kissed you on the cheek.

Later...

You both sat near a table with a sundae for each of you.

Leona: OOOH! THIS IS REALLY GOOD! What's it called?

(Y/N): Chocolate Monster.

Leona: You know, we don't really get anything delicious as this in Papnica.

(Y/N): Heh, I bet not. Though, here, there's always a suprise to a new visitor!

Leona just sighed with happiness.

Leona: I love you, my Hero.

(Y/N): And I love you, my Princess.

Avan was watching from nearby.

Avan: So, this is what (Y/N) does in his times of peace. No wonder he is my successor. Though, I have to know if this academy is hiring more teachers.