A Martial Arts Tournament!/Dai needs a New Weapon!

Killvearn and Mystvearn appeared before Hadlar. 

Hadlar: Well? 

Piroro: Well, you want to bad news or the worse news? 

Hadlar: Does it matter? 

Mystvearn: The bad news is that Baran has abandoned us, and now he has respect for (Y/N). 

Hadlar: And the worse news? 

Killvearn: Dai has recovered his memories, and he's awakened new powers. 

Hadlar: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! I- I-

Vearn: HADLAR!

Hadlar gulped as Vearn appeared. 

Hadlar: K-King Vearn. PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I ACCEPT EVERYTHING AS BARAN'S SUPERIOR! I- 

Vearn: FOOL! BARAN FAILED BECAUSE OF YOU PREVENTING HIM FROM GOING OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE! 

Hadlar: My ... King. 

Vearn: I AM A PATIENT MAN HADLAR, BUT YOU COST US ROMOS AND PAPNICA, CROCODINE, AND HYUNCKEL HAVE SIDED WITH THE HERO, WE LOST FLAZZARD, AND NOW WE LOST BARAN AND THE DRAGON MASTERS!

Hadlar shook with fear. 

Hadlar: I ... I ... I- 

Vearn: But ... I still haven't forgotten that you defeated Avan. Hadlar, this is your final chance. Next time, you see me, if you haven't killed (Y/N), it will be the end of you! 

Hadlar: Yes Sire! I will not fail! I will kill (Y/N) at all costs! 

He then left. 

Killvearn: Wouldn't it be better if Myst and I fought (Y/N) and his friends already? 

Vearn: I've given him the strongest body, any lack of ability to win is due simply to mental weaknesses. If he's backed into a corner, he'll be more likely to show his true resolve. I could kill him at any time. 

Mystvearn: Of course, King Vearn. 

Killvearn: Just what we expect from our King. 

Piroro: ALL HAIL KING VEARN! 

Soon... 

Hadlar: Zaboera! I know you're there. 

Zaboera: Uh ... what is it Lord Hadlar? 

Hadlar: I know you've been doing research on Superior Beings. 

Zaboera: What? Whatever gave you that idea? 

Hadlar glared at him! 

Hadlar: Don't lie to me! I know what you've been up to in your spare time! 

Zaboera: EEK! Well, i-it's still incomplete. I mean, you could lose your life and- 

Hadlar: I DON'T CARE IF MY LIFE IS CUT SHORT! I WANT TO CRUSH (Y/N) AT ALL COSTS! GIVE ME THE STRONGEST BODY I COULD EVER HAVE! 

Back with you guys... 

You guys were resting up. 

Ruby: Honestly, you gave us a scare back there. 

(Y/N): Sorry about that. 

Dai: Hey, (Y/N) was amazing out there! Did you see that? 

(Y/N): You're amazing Dai! You broke free and you even gave your Dad a punch to the face! 

Dai: HAHAHAHAHA! You think so? 

(Y/N): But ... still- 

You looked at Popp.