The Pirate Master!

You all showed Risky the map. 

Risky: This has to be where it is. 

(Y/N): What? 

Risky: The grave of the Pirate Master. Since you guys handled the last of the Dens of Evil. We can finally destroy the Pirate Master for good. By the way, did you guys collect the Dark Magic along the way? 

Shantae: Yep! 

The magic lamp was jumping around due to all the dark magic inside! 

Risky: Good. Hold onto that. 

At the island... 

Risky: I know it. He knows we're here. Listen up runts, in case something goes wrong ... destroy that Dark Magic, alright? 

Shantae: But Risky! 

Risky: That's an order! 

(Y/N): She's got a point. Let's go. 

You all went to the Pirate Master's tomb. 

Blake: This is it. What do we do now? 

Yang: Obviously we rub our victory in that undead asshole's face and- 

???: OOOOOOOOO! 

The place began to rumble as an undead figure emerged from the grave! 

He was of dark flesh and bone! 

(Y/N): That must be him! 

Pirate Master: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

Risky: YOU! 

Shantae: He isn't human! 

Pirate Master: RISKY BOOTS! HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME! 

Risky: I don't take orders from you anymore! 

Pirate Master: YOU WATCHED AND DID NOTHING AS I FELL IN BATTLE! YOU STOLE MY SHIP AND MY CREW! 

Risky: .... 

Pirate Master: AND NOW YOU'VE DESTROYED MY AGENTS AND DISRUPT MY FLOW OF DARK MAGIC! 

Weiss: Uh ... that was us. 

Risky: Listen, that girl over there is the offspring of the one who imprisoned you. The genies are the real enemy. Take her and we'll call it even! 

Team (Y/N): RISKY! 

Pirate Master: SCREW THE GENIES! YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I WANT! YOU WILL SUFFER ETERNAL HELL FOR WHAT YOU DID! 

Risky: ARGH! YOU DON'T CONTROL ME! I WON'T DO- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! 

The Pirate Master stabbed her with several fleshy tendrils! 

(Y/N): HEY! LEAVE HER ALONE! 

Pirate Master: FIRST I WILL TAKE THE PALACE AND THEN WHEN MY POWER RETURNS, I WILL DESTROY THIS WRETCHED WORLD! 

He disappeared with Risky! 

Shantae: AGH! HE'S GOT RISKY! 

Yang: Serves that bitch right! 

(Y/N): Yang! We have to help her! 

Yang: Why should we? She's done nothing but cause trouble! And she was going to sell Shantae out to- 

Blake: And now the Pirate Master has her! He's going to do God knows what to her! 

Ruby: They're right Yang. Risky may have done so many bad things ... but we can't let her suffer when that monster is going to do worse.