Mock Battle!

You, Byleth, and Team RWBY began to go around the monastery, teaching everything you guys could to the Black Eagles, Blue Lions, and Golden Dear. 

During the time of these lessons, the girls were eyeing you with interest, and some of the guys were looking up to you. 

(Y/N): Alright, let's try this again! Come at me with all you got, Caspar! 

Caspar: I'm not letting you down, Teach! 

You dodged his punches, and axe swings. 

For some reason, you believed he would make a good brawler. 

Byleth was also getting a lot of admiration from Edelgard too. 

Byleth: Edelgard, are you alright? 

Edelgard (blushing) Y-Yes ... quite alright. Nothing wrong. 

Though there were also some problems with most other students like- 

Weiss: NO! For the last time, Sylvain, I'm not interested. 

Sylvain: Oh come on, Professor Schnee, no need to be an Ice Qu- 

In a matter of seconds, he went back to Ingrid with a black eye. 

Ingrid: I warned you didn't I? 

Sylvain: Yeah, whatever. 

Felix: I can't help but admire someone like her. Her ice magic is very strong. And her swordsmanship seems to be out of this world. Hmph. Probably even more than the prince himself. 

There were other problems though. 

Blake: LINDHART! WAKE UP! 

Lindhart woke up from his nap. 

Lindhart: Huh? What happened? 

Blake facepalmed herself. 

Blake: Let's go through this again. 

Ruby also found that Bernadetta was not leaving her room. 

Ruby: Bernie! 

Bernadetta: AH! P-Professor Rose ... please go away. I don't think I'd like to- 

Ruby: YOU ARE GOING TO DO YOUR LESSONS! AND YOU ARE GOING TO LIKE THEM! 

Ruby kicked the door down and dragged her out! 

Bernadetta: NO! NO! YOU'RE EVIL! EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! 

Ruby: You poor poor thing. 

But there was also good time to spend with the other professors as well... 

You were cooking with Manuela. 

Manuela: You know Professor (L/N), it seems that a lot of the students look up to you along with Jeralt's daughter. 

(Y/N): I guess I have that knack with people. It's funny though, Bernadetta keeps blushing whenever I look at her. 

Manuela: Maybe you have that secret admirer. You know, the kinds of students who really look up to their teacher? 

(Y/N): Hmph. I guess so. Though, I also really like the other Houses as well. Still ... I worry about Dimitri. He seems a bit scarred by something. And then there's Claude. The guy has skill, and I've seen what he can do on horseback, and with lances, and his bow and arrows. Yet he barely takes things seriously. 

Later... 

You and the girls were going fishing. 

Byleth: How was it?