The Signal Flare!/Hang on Leona!

You were thinking about Hyunckel, and to be honest, the others were worried too. 

Maam: (Y/N), are you okay? 

(Y/N): I ... I ... just ... Hyunckel saved our lives. There was good in him after all. 

Blake: I think after he heard his father's last words, he found the good inside of him. 

Yang: Come on (Y/N), that guy is tough as nails! I mean, do you think lava is going to take him down? 

(Y/N): I just- 

Popp: Come on! He was Master Avan's first student! I doubt he'll get killed off like that! 

(Y/N): Yeah, Popp, thanks for that. 

Dai: Hey, guys! My armor is fixed again! 

Summer: All thanks to Baduck! 

Baduck: Well, of course, I was known as the Invention King of Papnica back in my day! 

(Y/N): Alright, we're all set up to help Leona! Let's go gang! 

Nora: Yeah! Let's break some Dark Army Legs! Mainly that Flazzard guy! 

Baduck: The only problem is that Holkiaa is a big continent, it's hard to start looking. 

(Y/N): Not to mention, more of the Dark Army, plus one of the commanders will be waiting for us. 

Baduck: WAIT! 

Pyrrha: What is it Sir Baduck? 

Baduck: I remembered, the castle! There's a gunpowder ball I left there! I can use it to send a flare so we can know where we can find Princess Leona! 

(Y/N): Great thinking, Old Timer! 

Soon... 

You guys get looking, though a bunch of rubble is everywhere. 

Raven: This is going to take forever. 

Dai: Not if I can't help it! 

(Y/N): Dai, are you sure about this? 

Dai: I got this in the bag! FLARE!

He cast fire on his sword! 

Popp: DUMBASS! WHAT ARE YOU- 

Dai destroyed the rubble like that revealing a staircase! 

(Y/N): NICE! 

Everyone else was speechless. 

Weiss: Well, that's one shortcut to a problem if I've ever seen one. 

Rin: But there was still gunpowder in there. 

(Y/N): Wait ... then that means- CRAP! EVERYONE! BOLT! BOLT! 

Everyone started running away! And- 

The Fireworks launched!