Outset of a Power Struggle!

You and the entire gang had managed to escape from the monastery. 

(Y/N): Everyone okay? 

Ruby: You bet. 

Blake: We finally see Rhea for who she is. 

Byleth: No matter what, we all made the right choice. What we saw was the real Rhea. 

Sylvain: Where are we anyway? 

Hubert: This is one of the Imperial army's provisional camps. Here we can organize our forces.

Edelgard: Listen everyone, we're going up against those we saw as our comrades, so don't expect any sympathy from them. 

Ruby: I know. 

Yang: Still, I can't believe all of you guys agreed to come with us. 

Caspar: It's like my mind was thinking about my professors. 

Petra: Death finds those who run without thinking. My grandfather was the leader of Brigid, and I hope for us to be alies with the empire. 

Bernadetta: Y-Yeah. Besides, my family is part of the empire. I can't just leave. 

Ferdinand: Nevertheless, I know I made the right choice. I will protect my family at all costs. 

Lindhart: Fighting against all of you would be worthless after all. 

Dorothea: We're all in this together after all. I don't have any territory to offer. You're all important to me. 

Felix: I don't have any regrets. I'm going to forge my own life. I will not follow my old man's. 

Weiss: Felix, what do you- 

Felix: When my brother died, all my father could say was that it was the good for our house. Why do you think I'm not close with him. 

Weiss: I'm sorry, no wonder you acted so harsh around him. 

Felix: Besides, standing with you all has made me stronger. 

Ashe: I will never follow the ways of the Church of Seiros either. Lonato and Christophe are gone because of them. Even if I have to turn against the Kingdom, I would do it. If Lonato was here, he'd agree with me. 

Sylvain: Still ... Dimitri chose to- 

(Y/N): When I saw him, he seemed full of hatred and anger. 

Ruby: He's been hiding that trauma in. The moment we chose to side with El, he snapped. 

Yang: Then maybe we'll just have to beat it into him! 

Mercedes: I really wish there was a more peaceful option. But, this is perhaps the path we were meant to choose. The Goddess, she would hate to see what the Church has become. 

Annette: .... 

Ingrid: Annette, what's wrong? 

Annette: My father is there. We're going to be fighting against him. 

Blake: It can't be helped Annette. We have to- 

Annette: I know, they have to be stopped. 

Lorenz: Well, we shouldn't worry at all. My father  will doubtless understand my reasoning. House Gloucester has always had good intentions in its dealings with the Empire.

Ruby: What about you Claude? 

Claude: I did figure something was always up about Rhea to be honest. I may be easygoing, but I'm not that stupid.