Monsters and Humans Together!

You woke up surrounded by Toriel, Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, and Asgore!

Toriel: Oh! You're awake! Thank goodness!

(Y/N): I ... was out?

Alphys: We were so worried about you! It felt like ou were out forever!

Undyne: Any longer and I would have freaked out!

(Y/N): And then you would have broken someone's bones?

Undyne: Of course!

Sans: Tell me about it. Papyrus was crying like a baby.

Papyrus: WHAT?! I wasn't crying! I don't cry! I just ... caught something in my eye.

(Y/N): What was that?

Papyrus: TEARS!

Asgore: Now, now. The important part is that (Y/N) is all right. Here, Son. Why not drink some tea?

(Y/N): Yeah, I-

Toriel: Uh ... how about we give him some space first? He must be very exhausted. Though, from what, I'm not certain. (Y/N), we don't remember exactly what happened. There was a flower, and hen everything went white. And now the barrier is gone.

(Y/N): It's a-

You decided not to tell them about Asriel.

(Y/N): Yeah, it would hurt their hearts. It's true. The barrier is gone. We can all leave together now. But first-

You took a long walk through all the place you have been, all the way to where you fell down from.

And there was-

(Y/N): Hi Asriel.

Asriel: (Y/N), I can't come back. I just can't. I don't want them to have their hearts broken again.

(Y/N): I know. I just want to talk to you for a bit longer.

You both sat down.

Asriel: Why did you even come down here?

(Y/N): I didn't want any one else to know what I was up to. So, I came here. I know the legends that those who climb Mt. Eboot are said to disappear. But, I wondered how the monsters were. And I got my answer. You guys aren't horrible. Not all monsters are evil, just like how not all humans are good.

Asriel: Yeah, you're right. To be honest, (Y/N). I know why Chara climbed the mountain back then. It wasn't for a very happy season. He hated humanity. Why he did, he never talked about it. But he felt very strongly about that. You look so much like him but you're very different from Chara.

(Y/N): Is that why you kept calling me-

Asriel: Yes. I don't know why I ever acted like you were the same person. Maybe ... the truth is ... Chara wasn't really the greatest person. While you, (Y/N), you're the type of friend I wish I always had, compassionate, kind, and protective. So maybe I was kind of projecting a little bit.

(Y/N): Anything else on your mind?

Asriel: Yes. When Chara and I combined our souls together. The control over our body was actually split between us. was the one that picked up their own empty body. And then, when we got into the village, he was the one that wanted to use our full power.

(Y/N): Does that mean-

Asriel: Yes, I was the one that resisted. And because of me, that's why I ended up as Flowey. This whole time, I've blamed myself for that decision. That's why I adopted the worldview of Kill or be Killed. But ... now that I've met you. I don't regret that decision anymore, (Y/N). I did the right thing. If I killed those humans, we would have had o wage war against all of humanity, and in the end, everyone went free.

(Y/N): Yeah. Maybe it wasn't the perfect decision, but you can't regret hard choices your whole life.

Asriel: (Y/N), when I see you again.

(Y/N): I know. It'll be that fucked up Psycho, Flowey. He's going to want me to suffer forever.

Asriel: Yes, that's why I'm asking you, to never forget how I look like.

(Y/N): It's fine. And I know how cruel the outside world is. I know how to show mercy. Hell, I know when not to show mercy either. I'll be careful out there like always.

And then you got up.

(Y/N): Well, I have to go. See you around.

You then parted ways with Asriel.

Back outside...

Ruby: (Y/N)?!

Weiss: WHERE ARE YOU, YOU DOLT?!

Blake: (Y/N)?! Where did you-

Yang: HEY! COME OUT YOU BASTARDS! WHO HAS (Y/N)?! WHO THE FUCK-

(Y/N): Did you all miss me?

You came out from a hole in the mountain.

Team RWBY: (Y/N)!

They all had tears in their eyes as they tackled you to the ground, and you were surrounded by hugs and kisses!

(Y/N): HAHAHAHAHAHA! Easy now!

Ruby: WE MISSED YOU!

Weiss: YOU DOLT! YOU IDIOT! DON'T YOU DARE WORRY US LIKE THAT AGAIN!

Blake: HOW CAN YOU MAKE US WORRY LIKE THAT?!

Yang: WHAT WERE YOU EVEN DOING?!

(Y/N): I made new friends. And ... I saved the Monsters.

Team RWBY: WHAT?!

All of the monsters came out.

(Y/N): It's time that they're all free.

Team RWBY: W-WHAT?!

Asgore: Isn't it beautiful?

Toriel: Oh my.

Alphys: Wow, it's even better than on TV!

Undyne: (Y/N), you live with this?! The sunlight is so nice! And the air is so fresh! I FEEL ALIVE!

Papyrus: Hey Sans, what's that giant ball?

Sans: That my brother, is the sun.

Papyrus: I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M MEETING THE SUN!

Asgore: I could stand here and watch this for hours.

Toriel: Yes, it is beautiful, is it not.

(Y/N): Mom! Everyone, I want you guys to meet some of my dearest friends. Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, meet the Monsters of the Underground.

Asgore: Greetings, humans. Do not fret. (Y/N) here is our ambassador for humanity.

(Y/N): Yeah. Now, let's get everyone here ready!

Ruby: Wow, it's nice to meet you all.

Yang: These guys don't seem bad at all.

Weiss: Wait, these can't be the same monsters from the rumors by Mt. Ebott.

Blake: I think they are. But ... we shouldn't judge them by who they are. I mean, (Y/N) befriended them all. Okay (Y/N), lead the way.

You then took the lead, but looked back for a second.

(Y/N): Take care, Asriel. Your people are going to be just fine.

And you held hands with Toriel the whole time too.