Chapter 3

The chin was held and played with for a little too long.

The evaporation of the water vapor on Meng Huan's shoulders brought a chill, and the atmosphere was charming. The scene was like the fragrant scene in the TV series where the tyrant and his beloved concubine bathed together... petals, rose bath, two naked people facing each other, squirting water to rinse each other, next It's time to be sweet in the water.

Lin Bozhou stared at himself intently. Through the mist, the pus and ambiguity in his eyes made Meng Huan feel a little dizzy...

Following the routine, are we going to start fighting against each other next?

Will he kiss you?

Meng Huan closed his eyes resignedly.

"laugh."

However, there was a low laugh in his ears.

Lin Bozhou rubbed his chin. His fingertips were clean and his hands were big. He easily pinched his pointed chin and asked with a smile, "What are you thinking about?"

The young master in front of him obediently closed his eyes half way, his eyelashes were wet, almost waiting for him to come.

... So simple, Lin Bozhou squinted his eyes, but remembered what happened a few days ago. The young master who scolded him in the courtyard for days and nights while writing furiously was the son raised by Meng Xueming, a man of integrity in the court. He was known as a child prodigy at a young age. He had great knowledge and elegant conduct, and was extremely famous in the capital. Okay, but now...

Lin Bozhou lowered his eyes.

Meng Huan was tickled by him and blinked.

How could it be so simple?

Lin Bozhou tightened his fingers, and a low voice sounded outside the door: "Your Majesty, there is a message from the palace."

"Well, you're good to come." Lin Bozhou let go of his hand and glanced at Meng Huan. He had been waiting for this moment and said, "Come in."

Meng Huan and Lin Bozhou were behind the screen, and could vaguely see the figure walking behind the gauze. The man stopped behind the screen and said politely: "Your Majesty, please pass on your Majesty's oral instructions."

When outsiders came to discuss important matters, Meng Huan lowered his head and pulled the water surface, pretending to be distracted and making himself invisible.

Lin Bozhou raised his eyes and said, "Huanhuan, you also listen."

Meng Huan raised his head and said blankly: "Huh?"

"I have something else to ask you later."

Lin Bozhou's slightly raised lips contained some pleasant malice. He put his hands on the bank of the pool and closed his eyes lazily.

Meng Huan pursed her lower lip and turned her gaze outside the screen.

The person who announced the edict read out in a serious manner: "Brother Emperor received the edict: Five days ago, the Rites Committee, together with the Ministry of Works member Wai Lang and others, jointly impeached the Emperor brother for his corruption of power and misappropriation of tax money. This is really a frame-up, and there is no such thing as a frame-up. You are violating the etiquette and instigating the brotherhood between you and me. Now I have ordered Dongchang to seize these sycophants Zhangji and Liuzhang into the army. I also ask the emperor not to stay out of the house because of illness, but to take care of the whole country and take office as soon as possible. , I will work together with all the ministers in the cabinet to protect the imperial court, so that I can appreciate this."