Chapter 81

Through the sparse grid of the fence, orange light shines through.

The sun shone on his dark red shoulders, causing skin to break out. The boy's bones were already thin, and now they were stained by the trauma.

The light in Lin Bozhou's eyes dimmed. He was very familiar with this wound. Many soldiers were sunburned by the scorching sun during the march. They had such red marks on their shoulders and necks. If they were not cared for properly, they would fester. He didn't expect to appear on Meng Huan's shoulder.

But Meng Huan's tone didn't care at all, he was only thinking about what he had done, and he was complacent and waiting to be praised.

Lin Bozhou closed his eyes, his gaze fell on his shoulder, and his tone did not worsen: "Does it hurt?"

Meng Huan said: "A little bit."

After speaking, he realized Lin Bozhou's worries and comforted him, "Husband, don't worry, it's just a sunburn. It will be fine soon."

Lin Bozhou put his long fingers on his sleeves and curled up slightly. He has a hard-working character, and seems to spend all his energy on things that matter to the people he cares about. But he couldn't say any words of blame. He smiled and said, "Huanhuan also knows that my husband will care."

The voice is low and a bit muted.

There was no blame, but the meaning behind the words was much heavier.

Meng Huan knew that he was distressed, so he blinked and said seriously: "Don't you get exposed to the wind and sun when you are riding horses outside? I see that you are busy, and I thought that you could do something to help lighten everyone's burden. "

The young man inside the bamboo fence had damp hair and stared at him with his dark eyes, declaring: "I am quite useful."

Lin Bozhou laughed again in a low voice.

It's like seeing a child grow up: "Well, Huanhuan is the most useful."

"..."

Meng Huan was embarrassed: "Hey hey hey."

He smiled, and Lin Bozhou curled his lips, then smiled, and stretched his hand through the bamboo fence to rub his hair: "After you finish taking a bath, I will give you some medicine."

Meng Huan nodded: "Yes!"

He twisted up the wet handkerchief and soaked his body with water. Lin Bozhou's eyes dropped slightly and he looked down his shoulders. However, when Meng Huan realized that he was looking up too much, Lin Bozhou immediately smiled harmlessly and restrained himself. He has the fangs and claws of a carnivore.

"..."

Meng Huanxin said, okay.

I couldn't scold him even if I wanted to.

After washing up and putting on clean clothes, she followed him to the room. There was a jade-white medicine bottle containing cool and moist ointment. Lin Bozhou dipped his fingertips into it and applied it to his wounds.

Meng Huan was lying with his legs open like an old man, while Lin Bozhou was beside him with lowered eyebrows, applying medicine and massaging him, and talking softly.

Meng Huan couldn't hold back: "Husband."

"Huh?" Lin Bozhou gently pinched his ear and neck.

Meng Huan said: "I feel like a man who came home after working outside for a day, and you are the daughter-in-law I raised."

Lin Bozhou curled his lips, half-smiling but not smiling, and asked cooperatively: "How does it feel to be the head of the family?"

"very good."