Chapter 16

When the young man said this, he lowered his head, as if he was absent-minded or awkward, and his fair little face was a little at a loss.

Lin Bozhou lowered his eyes and looked into his eyes: "You blame me for not coming to see you?"

The tone is low, with a bit of a sultry itch.

Like a whisper of exploration.

This sentence made Meng Huan stiffen, raise his head, and feel a little at a loss. He said casually, but he didn't expect Lin Bozhou to associate it so ambiguously, and he didn't know what to say.

"No -" Meng Huan was about to shake his head, but Lin Bozhou had already sat down.

"Then I will stay with you tonight."

"............"

Meng Huan swallowed the last half of his words.

The more you explain, the more it will prove to him that you are having trouble and that you love him... It is better to act like an obedient concubine, Meng Huanxin said.

"Your handwriting is not beautiful, sit down." Lin Bozhou picked up the brush on the table, "I'll teach you how to use the brush first."

Knowing that he was right, Meng Huan still blushed and sat next to him muttering. Lin Bozhou took his hand, and his fingers were stained with ink and became dirty. Lin Bozhou raised his eyelids slightly: "Why do you look like a three-year-old boy?"

"..." Meng Huan said nothing, watching him take out a handkerchief from his sleeve and wipe it roughly for him.

"You used to be famous for your talents and fame in the capital. It was said that you were a hot talent among young candidates. But now you can't even write or read?" Lin Bozhou seemed to be laughing.

Meng Huan said with a guilty conscience: "Since the last time I hit the pillar, I have forgotten a lot of things and may have damaged my brain."

"Maybe." Lin Bozhou gently opened his fingers, fixed the brush and pressed it back one by one, making it into a standard posture, and said, "This is the right way to write, otherwise your wrist will be tired if you write too many words."

Meng Huan said "hmm".

Lin Bozhou's hand was cold, but when he touched the back of her hand, it inexplicably became hot, and her knuckles were itchy and crispy. It was very weird. The body's "high compatibility point" system made her blush and her heart beat faster when he touched her.

"I will teach you how to write these dozens of characters. You should write them one by one in the order of the strokes." Lin Bozhou took out another piece of paper and picked up a new brush, "I heard it. ?"

"I heard it." Meng Huan nodded.

The yard was quiet except for the sound of pages being turned. Lin Bozhou's handwriting is indeed extremely beautiful. In this era when only letters are available, beautiful handwriting is a stepping stone. It is written in the book that in order to be recognized by the Confucian monarchs, Lin Bozhou's culture was extremely good and he worked hard on his writing. In the cold winter months in Saibei, When writing, the back of my hand became frostbitten and blood flowed to the page. I worked hard every day to achieve this good handwriting.

Meng Huan couldn't help but look at his hands.

"What are you looking at?" Lin Bozhou noticed.

Meng Huan couldn't tell, so he just fooled him.

He wanted to look for the wound on the back of his hand, and sure enough he saw some dark brown pigmentation, which should be the scar of the wound scabbing off.