Chapter 54

The points were added up and added up, and calculated over and over again. Lin Bozhou always got more points than he deducted.

Meng Huan has never been in love before, but a friend taught him that he can do addition and subtraction when considering whether to be with someone else. If he always scores higher, it may be suitable.

Meng Huan thought that Lin Bozhou's score was at most passing, and he went back and forth in shock, not understanding why Lin Bozhou's score could never be deducted.

It seems that every time I think of a reason to deduct points, I immediately come up with another reason to give extra points.

For example, be nice to him, be patient with him, let him go to bed early, let Master Shanshu give him homework, and most importantly, Lin Bozhou treats him differently from others. He is really... very partial.

For example, today I came to the Yamen specifically to listen to his testimony.

It stands to reason that Lin Bozhou has bad eyesight and has little interest in leaving the house. However, this morning he heard that Meng Huan was nervous when going to the Yamen, so he said, "My husband will go with Huanhuan and listen by the side. Huanhuan will not be afraid anymore."

Indeed, Meng Huanshe was very afraid of officials, because Lin Bozhou was by his side, so he was confident no matter what he did.

Meng Huan lowered his head warmly.

Lin Bozhou was really nice to him.

That's why he hoped that An Chui would seize the time to leave and not stay in the capital to avoid long nights and dreams. If the world's self-consciousness began to correct again, he would be abducted to Jianzhou and it would be over!

Meng Huan was thinking about this moment, and Lin Bozhou's voice was low and hoarse: "Huanhuan, do you mind my eyes?"

Meng Huan was startled: "Huh?"

I opened my mouth and finished, thinking that the two questions I asked might be ambiguous. Lin Bozhou's eyesight was bad and he was already sensitive. If he asked him when he would get better, he might really be able to tell what he was feeling.

Meng Huan said hurriedly: "No."

But just now I did deduct a few points from him because of his eye disease.

"..."

Meng Huan was a little nervous. After a while, he said, "Everyone is afraid of trouble, but -"

In front of him, Lin Bozhou's lips were a little white, pursed slightly, and he was looking in Meng Huan's direction. Perhaps the few conversations just now made him a little distracted. His long fingers tapped the edge of the chair, thoughtfully.

Meng Huan's throat was stuck and it was a bit difficult to say this, "I am willing to bear your trouble."

After saying that, I felt much more relaxed.

Lin Bozhou was powerful and powerful. Even if he was blind, he had a lot of eunuchs and attendants around him. Even if he was alone, he could take good care of him. No matter how he calculated, he would not be a burden to Meng Huan.

But Meng Huan is also willing to lead him to walk, to dress him, to put vegetables in his bowl, to help him Xiao Gong in the middle of the night, and to take care of him. Meng Huan can't say that it's very interesting, but... he is willing.

Even if it is not in the palace hall, Meng Huan thought about it, but in an ordinary small family, he would go out to work in the fields every day and raise hemp at night, come back and have a bowl of rice with Lin Bozhou, and then take him to the fields to see the harvest. When we get into bed together, he must serve her. Well, he is very good at this.