Chapter 27

The wind blew on my shoulders, making it extremely cold.

Meng Huan was lying on the bank of the pool, feeling that all the strength in his body had been drained away, his eyes were red, and he was paralyzed. He didn't raise his eyes until he heard this cry.

There was a sound of water flow, Lin Bozhou's damp hair sank in the water, and he turned to the place where the sound came from: "Say."

The man's voice was respectful: "The slaves at the racecourse are waiting. I sent someone to ask when the prince and princess will come over. It's getting dark."

Lin Bozhou's eyes fell on Meng Huan.

Meng Huan's eyes were half closed at the moment, feeling dizzy and weak, as if he had been sucked dry by the man. Looking at the white mud under the shallow water layer, Lin Bozhou smiled: "I won't go to the racecourse for the time being."

His wife is in such a state that she can't go there either.

"Yes, Your Majesty." The outsider responded politely.

It was quiet again behind the screen.

Meng Huan held his head, feeling drowsy, trying to slowly think about what was going on now.

save......

Anyway, it's really bizarre.

For him, Lin Bozhou's learning ability is really too strong. Just the last time he experienced it, Meng Huan was still like a little virgin, but Lin Bozhou was able to control the overall situation with ease, and made Meng Huan feel uncomfortable even though he still felt sad. The body is very happy.

Everything that just happened was like a dream. People can't go up to the top, and the things they do when they are above are not like what they can do, and they are extremely crazy.

At this moment, as the temperature of his body dropped, his mind gradually cooled down, and the reason in Meng Huan's mind began to regress.

Thinking back to the beginning... It seemed that Lin Bozhou's few words made him dizzy, and he started to follow his words. As soon as he kissed him, Meng Huan's whole body felt like it was on fire, so he asked him to take off his clothes.

"..."

Has this man bewitched him? ?

Is this the power of two highly compatible bodies in the original book setting? ?

When they meet each other, are they as completely crazy as Alpha and Oga in their fever stage? ?

"Huanhuan, are you hungry?" Lin Bozhou's voice sounded.

"ah?"

Meng Huan turned around stiffly.

After Lin Bozhou put on his own clothes, he took Meng Huan's dry clothes and gently grabbed his wrist: "Get dressed and go to eat."

From this aspect, Lin Bozhou is still very considerate. He will not leave some descendants, put on his pants and run away like other high-ranking men.

After letting him put on his clothes, Meng Huan lowered his head and noticed that his body was stained with bite marks, and his face suddenly felt slightly hot.

Looking up again, Lin Bozhou's clothes were open at the collar, and the exposed collarbone also had red marks from his own bite.

"..."

Meng Huan closed his eyes and called Bodhisattva in his heart.

Bodhisattva, I really made a mistake.

"Very cute," Lin Bozhou tied a bow on his waist and said with a smile, "It's very late, but there's no need to worry. There's no rush to go home tonight. We'll stay here for the night."