Chapter 28

Da Zong has been in peace for a long time. These young men live a comfortable life, compete for beauty, advocate whiteness, thinness and delicacy, and like to smear makeup on their faces.

Meng Huan grabbed Xu Ruolin and scratched his face. He was very angry, but he had no power to restrain the chicken, so he could only look at the servant on the side: "What are you doing standing there? Beat him!"

Meng Huan was the princess after all. Someone wanted to beat him, but the guard next to him rushed up and kicked the strong servant away, smashing a goldfish tank with a bang.

"..."

The light in front of the abbot's eyes finally recovered, and he saw the scene of human bodies flying around again. The ground was in a mess, and his brain was buzzing and hurting.

Crazy, all crazy! -

In the Grange Banquet Hall.

In the middle of the hall, a beautiful lady with a charming smile was playing the pipa to entertain the guests. The guests were talking to each other, with very happy expressions.

Lin Bozhou sat in the middle with his head straight, holding up a wine glass with his slender fingers, raising his head and drinking, his Adam's apple clearly defined.

The head of the messenger boy poked out from the doorway of the hall, looking anxiously. Shan Xing, who was standing behind Lin Bozhou, paused in his smile, walked closer and said, "Your Majesty is in a high mood now. There is no need to report on ordinary matters. After the banquet, Your Majesty will return to the mansion to deal with it."

The manservant shook his head: "This should not be an ordinary matter."

"how?"

"The princess got into a fight with the young prince of the Zhenguan Hou Mansion."

Shanxing: "?"

Did the princess have a conflict with the young marquis of Zhenguanhou, Xu Ruolin?

Immediately, Shan Xing thought of something, returned to where Lin Bozhou was sitting, and whispered this matter in his ear.

"..."

Lin Bozhou glanced sideways at him, lowered his eyes, and placed the cup in his hand on the table.

The voice was neither gentle nor serious. Lin Bozhou's eyebrows showed no anger, but the ends of his eyes narrowed slightly, and a sense of coldness came over him.

Shan Xing knew he was angry.

Previously, Lin Bozhou was in good health and could not afford flashy words and deeds. But this afternoon, he and Meng Huan actually stayed in the hot spring pool for several hours, practicing adultery in broad daylight. Shan Xing guessed that Lin Bozhou was now attracted to Meng Huan... Very caring, extremely caring.

"There are too many guests at the banquet. I'm afraid it will cause panic if the prince leaves directly." Shan Xing came up with an idea for him, "Why don't you go over and deal with this matter?"

"Need not."

Lin Bozhou's voice was cold.

He stood up, his broad sleeves brushing across the table, his handsome eyebrows gloomy.

The sound of pipa in the middle of the hall stopped.

Lin Bozhou said: "I will go in person." -

After fighting for a long time, the man was tired.

Before anyone from either side came, the two parties sat in the temple dam and began to curse.

"You can't give birth to a son!"